Controversial opinions on metal

So ohio reported me despite taking part in the personal attacks himself? Nice.

In my defense though, I did stop once he voiced offense at my initial comments, so I don't see what all the fuss was about, unless there were other people jumping in after I stopped.

So ohio reported me despite taking part in the personal attacks himself? Nice.

In my defense though, I did stop once he voiced offense at my initial comments, so I don't see what all the fuss was about, unless there were other people jumping in after I stopped.

He's too funny to read, though.

Iron Maiden - Classic
Black Sabbath - Classic
Judas Priest - Great Band...Not a Fan so much
Motorhead - Never liked

Who doesn't like Maiden or Sabbath?
I don't like Maiden... but what evs. :V

Iron Maiden - Only like 3 or 4 songs. Rest can frig off.
Black Sabbath - :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:
Judas Priest - Great.
Motorhead - Frig off Motorhead

There's some Oscar-worthy acting in the beginning of that clip for Killed By Death. The 'stunt Lemmy' is magnificent also.

And who isn't impressed by lyrics like "If you squeeze my lizard, I'll put my snake on you"?

What? Seriously?

The only Danzig albums I enjoy are the first three and part of the fourth. I've always thought Danzig era Misfits and Samhain were/are a hell of a lot better?

The first 3 and half are ubelievable. But the last two are just as good. They just aren't 'Danzig' in a 'Danzig' sense. I dunno, they get as much spin for me as the first few. (BTW, Danzig 4 wins all over simply for 'Going Down To Die' and 'I Don't Mind The Pain')

EDIT: I do not at all think Danzig era Misfits nor Samhain compare in any way to Danzig. Both were great (I have a shirt from each, totaling half my band shirts), and they both had really awesome tunes. But Danzig is Danzig. Ha.

(I am probably going to get murdered for this)
Michale Graves is just as good as Glenn Danzig.
Don't worry, I hate Jerry Only as much as the next guy.

Graves was good for that era of Misfits. I couldn't picture Danzig crooning on "Dig Up Her Bones". However, I am not a Graves fan at all. It's Danzig era 'fits or nothing at all.

But Danzig probably would have made it work. He can croon in his own style. 'Blood And Tears' for example. (Does anyone else picture John Travolta in Grease when they hear that tune?)