Controversial opinions on metal

Sometimes I'm fueled with an irrational hatred towards all fans of hypertechnical/brutal metal and want them to die in a fire, but then I remember that it's just the internet, and all of our essence on this virtual hub is nothing but code, infinite code comprised of sequences of zeros and ones, which is when my mind calms down or at least is lulled into a state of false serenity.

Sometimes I'm fueled with an irrational hatred towards all fans of hypertechnical/brutal metal and want them to die in a fire, but then I remember that it's just the internet, and all of our essence on this virtual hub is nothing but code, infinite code comprised of sequences of zeros and ones, which is when my mind calms down or at least is lulled into a state of false serenity.

Oh I know the feeling too well.

"HUNGNGGGFFF THIS SONG IS IN 11/4, 16/3 AND 4/8 TIME ALL IN THE INTRO!"

I have pretty much only heard the latest one from Behemoth but I like it a lot.

Cannibal Corpse bores me to tears though. If they had another drummer things would be much better. Im also not very fond of Corpsegrinders vocals.

Well at least you said irrational :p

I've always liked Deathcore bands with a lot of talent, mind you that any one with a scene image can go kill themselves. As for Metalcore again, can be good when done right. I'm surprised there are no threads on this board for either.

How are people hating on Cynic? Just pretend Traced In Air never existed and listen to focus, which fucking rules. Just don't try to listen to it as a death metal album.

/\ This

Focus is awesome as a prog metal album. Traced In Air is just incredibly homosexual in the worst way possible.