Controversial opinions on metal

:lol:
That's because I haven't seen any rational reasons.Or at least not rational to me. But whatever. Let's not open that can of worms again.

I don't mean "rational" in a purely philosophical sense; I mean rational as in being able to appropriately and without obvious bias back up said opinion with regards to what causes whatever the opinion is about to be distasteful.

Lets be honest here, Show No Mercy and Hell Awaits are better than the vast majority of thrash - but yeah there are obviously better bands than Slayer.

Sabbat for one.

ive heard p much every widely acclaimed thrash band in the underground and i'm not sure there's any thrash album i like as much as any of slayer's first 3 full lengths. brad can inhale the sweaty musk of my slayer-loving balls

Lets be honest here, Show No Mercy and Hell Awaits are better than the vast majority of thrash - but yeah there are obviously better bands than Slayer.

Sabbat for one.

Yeah, both Sabbat's are generally better than Slayer tbh. I already stated Hell Awaits and Show No Mercy are the best things Slayer did. Though only Hell Awaits would really deserve to be in a top 10 list, if it even made it at all.

I rank them almost equally, but Hell Awaits has insane shit like 'At Dawn They Sleep' which is pretty much some of the best metal ever recorded. Absolutely unrivaled as far as thrash goes.

The only other albums that come anywhere near are None Shall Defy by Infernäl Mäjesty and Rigor Mortis' self-titled.

Actually, it has to do with stating absurd opinions and then calling everybody sheep. Be a little less obvious next time.

Seriously, where does a Megadeth fan get off criticizing RiB?
What does that have to do with anything?

And V5, why not philosophize a bit? Many people here are in their mid-twenties and over, but act like juvenile brats with tunnel vision.

I don't know what Megadeth has to do with anything, considering I didn't even bring them up at all. But people are grasping at straws here, calling me a troll for not liking Slayer lol.

Maybe I haven't gotten 'non-obvious' enough in my thrash explorations, but I can't think of a single non-Metallica/Megadeth/Slayer thrash album that comes close to topping what Metallica, Megadeth or Slayer did imo. Closest thing would be Death Angel, but I still consider them inferior.

Thrash bores me for the most part
agreed

4rdanm.jpg

:lol: