Controversial opinions on metal

Do not know Realm. Don't care about Watchtower. Artillery is cool but nah, I don't like it more than the stuff I listed.

and @just metal: yes I know it's probably very hard for you to comprehend that my list doesn't consist of Metallica, Testament, and Slayer through and through. There's nothing in my list that is really obscure though, so your statement fails.

fair enough, still imo RTL beats all the albums you mentioned. Also, you reminded me of Testament, even though that I'm not a big fan of them but The Ritual or The Legacy would make it to my top 10, not to mention Rust in Peace or Master of Puppets...
On a side note, your opinions is very weird when it comes to thrash, its not ghey or anything, it is just weird, and I'd like to hear your opinion about Metal Church, in which list you would put em? I'm guessing you don't care about them just like you don't care about Watchtower?

slayer had probably the greatest vocals in the history of extreme metal prior to south of heaven

I find this claim interesting, since it could imply either of two things: that Tom Araya's vocals got worse by South of Heaven, or that other extreme metal vocalists rose to surpass him around the same time. Could you elaborate on this a bit? I am especially curious to know which vocalists you think might have displaced him as greatest.

fair enough, still imo RTL beats all the albums you mentioned. Also, you reminded me of Testament, even though that I'm not a big fan of them but The Ritual or The Legacy would make it to my top 10, not to mention Rust in Peace or Master of Puppets...
On a side note, your opinions is very weird when it comes to thrash, its not ghey or anything, it is just weird, and I'd like to hear your opinion about Metal Church, in which list you would put em? I'm guessing you don't care about them just like you don't care about Watchtower?

Actually, I really love Metal Church's first album. It's a great album. The Dark is also good, but not as good. After that, I stopped really caring, they went downhill imo.

@the person who said Tom Araya had the best vocals: :lol::lol::lol:

Actually, I really love Metal Church's first album. It's a great album. The Dark is also good, but not as good. After that, I stopped really caring, they went downhill imo.

@the person who said Tom Araya had the best vocals: :lol::lol::lol:

Can't say I'm surprised that you said that, Blessing in Disguise is a good album so you got it wrong, despite the fact that the vocals were done better in the first two albums but I think that Blessing in Disguise is overall better.

In no particular order:

Spectrum of Death, Darkness Descends, Punishment For Decadence, KIMB (yeah I'm a Megadeth fanboy but I don't really consider Rust in Peace thrash), Extreme Hatred/Violent Intensity, Epidemic of Violence, Persecution Mania, Beneath the Remains, Dreaming With The Dead, Enjoy the Violence.

Something like that. Honorable mentions to Feel The Fire, Hell Awaits, Pleasure to Kill/Flag of Hate, Dreamweaver, and a few other things.

I find the lack of Bonded by Blood really disturbing.

Do not know Realm. Don't care about Watchtower. Artillery is cool but nah, I don't like it more than the stuff I listed.

and @just metal: yes I know it's probably very hard for you to comprehend that my list doesn't consist of Metallica, Testament, and Slayer through and through. There's nothing in my list that is really obscure though, so your statement fails.

you are a poser and dont think you know anything because toms vocals fucking rule

Let me reword my interrogatively-veiled claim there a bit. Although I can give that an intelligent person in his right mind could possibly like Wicked Wisdom more than any other metal band, I don't think they could, in their right mind, deny that certain other metal bands are more musically talented, creative, and important in the history of music.
Probably but music taste is (should be at least) 100% about what you like and 0% what you think is talented, creative and important. More often than not those two camps will overlap, but that is incidental.

I agree for the most part but I don't care too much for the fast runs of vocals that seemingly try to cram in as many words as possible as in "Reborn"

While I don't like every Slayer album... I've found Tom's voice to be good on all of them. I think his best vox are probably on RIB though.

I'd rather be a sheep than someone without taste who doesn't recognize the utter brilliance of Slayer's first three albums.

I suppose his point is that they are comparable in terms of quality, that is to say he thinks RIB sucks. Not sure if you got that though.