Controversial opinions on metal

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think one person has been on your side for this debate. Shouldn't that be a strong indicator that you might actually really suck at debating?

I'm just getting into Holy Moses and from what I've heard, they perhaps belong in those BEST THRASH ALBUMS N STUFF LOIK DAT FRUM BACK WHEN AND NAOW lists that people make. Seriously, some good shit. Sabinas got it right. I'm not much of a thrasher though, but if I find more stuff I like as much as their most recent and The New Machine of Liechtenstein then I may turn.

I have to disagree. Her voice is horrible, and she can't even match the vocal flow to the music.

Let go already. Seriously, what's wrong with you? I said I quit.
You keep repeating yourself. I won't reply to you anymore on this subject.

Then don't. You keep saying you are going to quit talking about the subject but then follow up with something completely arrogant, stupid, and annoying.

What was so arrogant in my last few posts that you had to quote me on that again? You know what, don't bother replying
You simply want to be the one to say the last word.
Yes, I know I said I won't respond; my ego however overpowers sometimes. But that's it. Nothing more to see here. Let's move on already. Stop beating the dead horse.It's not dead even; it's rotting already,decomposing and attracting flies and maggots lying there on the deadly ground(yea, a Summoning reference, so what? :lol:)

Seriously, doesn't anyone else have something controversial to contribute that isn't directly linked to this long overdue debate?
Something. Anything.
I dunno, like Limbonic Art>Emperor, or Band X is gay, or you know, whatever other generic stuff people wanna post here.
Where the hell is the Ozzman? He should be contributing heavily to his own creation.

I could make an obvious statement like "Manowar is the height of homosexuality in metal music" and all the closet gay trolls will rush to defend the band's non-existent masculinity.

Manowar+1.jpg

last 4 songs on into glory ride and a handful of others scattered across their discography are genuinely high quality music. the alleged uphill gardening in other areas of their existence is irrelevant to this fact.

The only way I can see Manowar as having homosexual tendencies is when compared to today's "straight" males who somehow think it's more masculine to wear shirts and pants that drag on the floor.