Controversial opinions on metal

The only way I can see Manowar as having homosexual tendencies is when compared to today's "straight" males who somehow think it's more masculine to wear shirts and pants that drag on the floor.

Citing a immature/prison fashion trends in defense of homosexual music and fashion is a poor arguement.

Well... their image used to be totally bad ass.
No one thought Kevin Sorbo wasnt awesome as Hercules... Or that gladiators and barbarians werent awesome.

Then it became cool to be gay and the guys who would have liked the badassery became overly homophobic.

You know what you said and you know why it's stupid and immature, so there's really nothing for me to say. I'm way too tired of all this "lol manowar is gay" and all other internet crap.

07_q%20fire%20breathing.jpg

Iron-Maiden.jpg

venom7908.jpg

...so I ask you again, why do you listen to metal if this kind of shit bothers you? Scantily clad men does not automatically accumulate to homosexuality and it's only homophobes (aka those still in the closet) who feel this way.

Nothing badass about leather panties and leopard print leotards.

Edit: If the above pictures don't look extremely homo to you then nevermind. :lol: at "homophobe in the closet". Why didn't you just save typing with "NO YOU!" ?

I could make an obvious statement like "Manowar is the height of homosexuality in metal music" and all the closet gay trolls will rush to defend the band's non-existent masculinity.

Edit: If the above pictures don't look extremely homo to you then nevermind. :lol: at "homophobe in the closet". Why didn't you just save typing with "NO YOU!" ?

Yeah, they look totally gay tbh. But that doesn't mean their bands suck or that their music is gay.

Manowar, on the other hand, posed in speedos covered in oil. You know who else does that? Bodybuilders. You know what bodybuilders do when they're finished posing like that? They fuck the shit out of a bunch of women, that's what they do. Actually, they probably take a shower, but you get the idea.

Anyhow, can you describe why you think Manowar are gay? Is it merely because they posed half-naked?