Controversial opinions on metal

De bass guitar aus rotten!

hitler50.jpg

:lol:@OI: This Hitler stuff is really funny for some reason even though I, of all people shouldn't laugh about that.
It's just his facial expression. I mean, look at him. What a baboon.

Looks like my ego has hijacked this thread. Oh, well, should've been expected.

I find the vocals on Like An Everflowing Stream to sound obnoxious and forced at times. The drum production is also way too low in the mix making the album fail to have the crunch that death metal should have. If it weren't for the superb riff-work and songwriting (which are obviously more important), I'd hate the album.

I find the vocals on Like An Everflowing Stream to sound obnoxious and forced at times. The drum production is also way too low in the mix making the album fail to have the crunch that death metal should have. If it weren't for the superb riff-work and songwriting (which are obviously more important), I'd hate the album.

I agree about the drum production, but I think the vocals are pretty decent.

Here's one.

Emperor suks and anything Ihsahn did suxs.

but seriously, I've been trying for about a month now (longer actually) to try and find something I like in that chaotic mess called symphonic black metal. This is probably because burzum is my favorite 2nd wave black metal band and emperor are at the other end of the black metal spectrum. Eh, at dusk has some moments and I could see why one would like it, but I am going to give that album a few more listens see if I find anything more in that chaos.