Controversial opinions on metal

They have flow which is more important to me than sacks of rotting flesh.Take your balls out of my power metal.

nightwish-1.jpg

I find the flow of a raging mountain stream much more interesting to that of the muddy Mississippi... yet have the capacity to recognise they both do flow...

Never say "no one"....
Oh, wait, that's the controversial opinions thread. Then do it, but do it in style. Like capitalize the fucking shit of everything and put it in your sig, or something. That would be like totally metal.

...and you like totally need to stop posting. @DarkBliss

Considering the fact that "flow" is an ambiguous term and I have no idea (specifically) what the fuck you guys are talking about when you mention it, then no I'm not kidding. I think Transilvanian Hunger has flow.

I find the flow of a raging mountain stream much more interesting to that of the muddy Mississippi... yet have the capacity to recognise they both do flow...

So do I... But that's not important. This thread has been created so that others may be able to spew forth nonsense. So, let that river flow with rage.It's just not interesting to agree on everything. Otherwise, we would have a "non-controversial" opinions thread where everyone would spam "QFT" and :kickass::kickass::kickass:, "what he said", and my favorite "^" and "." Because brevity is of the essence, isn't it? I mean, look at it: 630 pages and still going strong. Its counterpart would've probably had the lifespan of a mosquito.

...and you like totally need to stop posting. @DarkBliss

Considering the fact that "flow" is an ambiguous term and I have no idea (specifically) what the fuck you guys are talking about when you mention it, then no I'm not kidding. I think Transilvanian Hunger has flow.
Of course it does.
And thanks for telling what I should do. I just thought you were feeling lonely, and figured why not give OI the excuse to rage some more.

it all sucks, I know it does, cause I read it here on UM where suckage comes first and foremost... cause our girlfriends dont...