Controversial opinions on metal

I liked the vocals and riffs, but it sounds really sterile. With a production like Under the sign of Hell or Destroyer it could have been so much better.

Pentagram is really good, the same goes for Antichrist and most of Under the Sign of Hell. All downhill afterwards.

Early Gorgoroth is as good as black metal gets, you false poseur weaklings. And Quantos... is by no means great, but it definitely hints that Infernus still has it in him. The production and modern influences are the biggest detractors.

Also, "contrived" coming from some fag who actively listens to WitTR = hahahahahahahaha.

Early Gorgoroth is as good as black metal gets, you false poseur weaklings. And Quantos... is by no means great, but it definitely hints that Infernus still has it in him. The production and modern influences are the biggest detractors.

This. The only thing I take away from the new Gorgoroth album is to not ignore future Gorgoroth releases because the potential for something good is still there.

Wrong, again. Thanks for trying though. I enjoy watching tryhards fail like you.

Ooooh savage burn of a comeback there, champ. I cower in the face of your cliched angsty metalhead tough guy wanker attitude. I especially love how you're so busy being an asshole that you don't actually explain WHY you think I'm wrong.

Ooooh savage burn of a comeback there, champ. I cower in the face of your cliched angsty metalhead tough guy wanker attitude. I especially love how you're so busy being an asshole that you don't actually explain WHY you think I'm wrong.

It needs explaining? Do you want me to list you a whole bunch of bands that I think are shit but are still metal? It's not really a hard concept to grasp. Get your head out of your ass.