Controversial opinions on metal

Are they? I've seen them a couple times as an opening band and they were pretty normal, but then again I'm from upstate NY and most things/people are "-core"

They're untroo:erk:

Basically.

Doom and their latest album are both pretty good... but no one here will give them a chance or admit they liked them even if they did.... and no needless 10 page "nuh uh" arguement is going to change my mind on that particular subject.

Are they? I've seen them a couple times as an opening band and they were pretty normal, but then again I'm from upstate NY and most things/people are "-core"

Were HARDCORE from Brooklyn, New York. We live on the streets directly.

Bros before Hoes.

I bet you're one of those "I ONLY listen to metal!!!" teenagers

Been there done that. I'm open to all music nowdays, but metal is what I burn for. No other music makes me feel the same, and going to a rockerbar with my friends and drink and listen to good metal is priceless.

I know alot of people here are into " true brutal death slam satan fucking metal!", and I aint got nothing against that. Hell, CC and Moribd Angel are amongst my favorite bands right now, but iv'e always been more into the classic stuff. Saxon, Crüe, bay area thrash, Maiden, Priest and the likes.

As for Job for a cowboy, they're not the best band out there, but they aint no Poison
wink.gif