Controversial opinions on metal

Death n' roll is what I'd call a contradiction because death metal is somewhat of a break-away from the rock n' roll/rockstar mindset.

Metal is what I'd call a contradiction because metal is somewhat a, metal and metal on metal rarely makes nice sounds. Of course, while working in an iron forge is quite a badass thing and fits into the whole metal persona, it's still isn't quite the same sonically.

On a serious note (and you people really are fucking stupid for taking me seriously before; do I honestly have to state that it's my opinion that you people have shitty taste in black metal for it to be implied that it is, in fact, MY opinion?)

Dude, you need to calm down. It's just MY opinion that you need to take your head out of your ass.

it's a good way of pigeonholing the geeky subgenres (satanic/occult black metal, fantasy-oriented power, folk) and there are countless songs and albums containing either the word "wizard" or wizards' names.

"Contradictions within a genre" is pretty vague, can you be more specific? I'm sure rock and roll purists view metal as a contradiction of rock, seeing as it has strayed so far from rock & roll and "classic rock" aka "old white man music."

Jimi Hendrix and Phil Lynott are white people:tickled:? Also punk rock and alt rock is different from rock&roll, yet still called rock. I'm sure classic rock fans don't like them at all.

Jimi Hendrix and Phil Lynott are white people:tickled:? Also punk rock and alt rock is different from rock&roll, yet still called rock. I'm sure classic rock fans don't like them at all.

Old white man music in the sense that old white men comprise the biggest fanbase, not that all musicians were old white men.

Alt rock and punk rock, like metal, are deviations...never tried to argue against it?

I haven't ventured into Jag Panzer's discovery outside of Ample Destruction, but it's one hell of an album.

Are their other albums good?