Controversial opinions on metal

Tyrant's Too Late To Pray is better than Jag Panzer's Ample Destruction (but just barely, it is a bit more consistent that AD)

Sorry dude, I'm listening to
and it's really not doing much for me. Maybe its because I'm only in the mood for death metally stuff in the summer, I'll relisten in the fall/winter lol.

Anyway, at least Ancient Rites isn't as bad as Summoning :devil: (flame all you want but I've tried so hard to get into them, I really just can't)

O yea, and I was listening to Briton Rites today, listen its enjoyable, but it doesn't deserve ALL the multiple blowjobs its been getting recently.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't see whats so good about them, its cheesy pseudo classical stuff with boring riffs played on shitty keyboards.

http://www.myspace.com/britonrites

The opening to "A Meeting In The Woods" makes me want to punch someone in the face. Not in the good "fuck yeah thrashy!" way but in like the "my God that is beyond fucking cheesy and campy" way.

I'm liking the sound of Ancient Rites, quite heavy and the vocals are great. Interesting fusion of black and power/folk metal.