Controversial opinions on metal

why would i avoid decapitated when i already like them?

i didn't do my hamwork. Anata eh? interesting name, means "you" in a "woman to man" sense in Japanese

That's a pleasant homework, both are cool bands. Other Tech DM stuff you should consider:

Anata - The Conductor's Departure
Decapitated - Winds of Creation

I love WoC but it's less techy than the following Decapitated albums. Anata is solid stuff but they lack hooks or something.

Mort fails on a massive scale otp.

Allow me to break your comment into portions.

Typical way to start an insult, not impressed whatsoever, or offended for that matter. Terrible start.

I'm sure plenty of people have said this to you before, but I'm going to say it purely for the heck of it! You sir, are a fucking moron, and If you don't even have a somewhat intelligent thing to say, then I suggest you keep your comments to yourself before you make yourself look like an even bigger dipshit.

Sincerely,
-5fdp
u mad?

080504_keyes.jpg

he mad.

Well all I have to say is at least Five Finger Death Punch has coherency to their music. More so than the shit that groups like Cannibal Corpse produce. Talk about no musical coherency when it comes to instrumentation.

If you read carefully and noticed, it wasn't merely 'random' hate, it's a broad overview of the bands that fit into such a category, that is if you noticed the 'groups like' before the 'Cannibal Corpse'. Which in reality, is not singling Cannibal Corpse out, but bands that have similar music styles as well, such as Suicide Silence.

Wait, let me see.. Overpowering, constant and incoherent pounding on a snare drum during drum beats, vocals that generally don't even mesh with the accompanying instrumentation.. Sure as hell isn't exciting or even pleasant.

You see, how can it be 'random' hate when I have clearly tuned my musical taste to accept what I find pleasant to listen to and dislike what I find doesn't please my taste in music? There was indeed reasoning behind what I said, and how I said it, which does not simply make it random.

Apparently my brother doesn't know shit about metal. 90% of what he listens to on a regular basis is Christian metalcore. He has repeatedly tried to turn me on to it and whenever I say "metalcore" he would reply with "Metalcore? This is metal.." like I don't know what I'm talking about and he's the bigger metalhead. Yeah, right.