Controversial opinions on metal

Gorod and Martyr are awful

Avoid Decapitated as well

Naw, I was kinda neutral then, it's just I hate it when people give me shit if I listen to something they don't like. Because I could honestly care less what your fucking opinion is on them. bla bla bla bla bla :yell::yell::cry::cry::cry:

If you read carefully and noticed, it wasn't merely 'random' hate, it's a broad overview of the bands that fit into such a category, that is if you noticed the 'groups like' before the 'Cannibal Corpse'. Which in reality, is not singling Cannibal Corpse out, but bands that have similar music styles as well, such as Suicide Silence.

Wait, let me see.. Overpowering, constant and incoherent pounding on a snare drum during drum beats, bla bla bla bla bla bla bla :yell::yell::cry::cry:

punch.jpg

I got The Secrets Of The Black Arts a couple of weeks ago for free. When the title track kicked in after the intro I thought "hey, this is actually pretty good, maybe Dark Funeral aren't that bad after all", but then I discovered that the whole rest of the album consisted of inferior copies of that song. From what I know of Dark Funeral other than that album, they must REALLY like that song.

I got The Secrets Of The Black Arts a couple of weeks ago for free. When the title track kicked in after the intro I thought "hey, this is actually pretty good, maybe Dark Funeral aren't that bad after all", but then I discovered that the whole rest of the album consisted of inferior copies of that song. From what I know of Dark Funeral other than that album, they must REALLY like that song.

Most songs from the debut EP are better than that track.

For the most part yes the album gets kind of repetetive. The last track though is a treat. I've been listening to it for nearly 4 months, this one alone track, and I am still not fed up with it.

I remember the band expressing how much they hate that album because they were all really tired in the studio and they didn't play as well...I enjoy it. My favourite Dark Funeral release is Diabolis Interium though.

Dark Funeral was descent, now they are just laughable. Slipknot of black metal.