Controversial opinions on metal

All of them are better than Ripper. That guy simply has an annoying voice. I don't really think I can elaborate on it further than that. It's annoying. The end.

Another day, just like any other
out of the blue, it turned to horror
How could they? Why would they?
The innocents suffered hell's inferno
An senseless act that goes unforgotten
How could they? They will pay.

When the Eagle Cries (5x)

Out of the ashes came a tempted vengeance,
but we are focused, we seek redemption
we are free, we'll stay free
All they've done, is make us stronger
The sleeping giant, is asleep no longer
If need be, we'll die free

When the Eagle Cries (blood will flow)
When the Eagle Cries (for freedom's fight)
When the Eagle Cries (we love us all)
When the Eagle Cries (we'll sacrifice)
When the Eagle Cries

When the Eagle Cries (blood will flow)
When the Eagle Cries they made us stronger (for freedoms fight)
When the Eagle Cries we'll sacrifice (we love us all)
When the Eagle Cries for freedom's fight (we'll sacrifice)
When the Eagle Cries

Edge of Sanity hasn't really made anything of importance other than Crimson I and II...Purgatory Afterglow was mediocre at best and Nothing But Death Remains was solid but bland death metal

Is that even controversial? I know Purgatory Afterglow gets some love here, but all it it has is a memorable intro track and then descends into meh-territory

Edge of Sanity was never a very important band in the grand scheme of things. I don't even really understand why Dan Swano has so many diehard fanboys.

Ashes Against the Grain is easily Agallochs worst album, Pale Folklore is their best.

Edge of Sanity are pretty good, atleast Unorthodox. Enigma is a 11/10 megahit. :>

Edge of Sanity was never a very important band in the grand scheme of things. I don't even really understand why Dan Swano has so many diehard fanboys.

Yeah I agree. I love Swedeath, it's probably my favorite kind of metal if I had to choose, but I never liked Edge of Sanity. I don't get the obscene love for Swano, though I do like some of his work.

I Am The Black Wizards sucks because of the horrible production. The 8-bit version is pretty badass, though.

Last edited by a moderator: