Controversial opinions on metal

Not that I dont have metal to buy. I just used to buy/order at least 4 or 5 albums a week from like 13-20. I'm almost 24 now and I just kind of stopped for a bit. And I never got into Pale Folklore but love The Mantle and Ashes.

Post-Rock/Black Metal > Shoegaze/Black Metal...

But Noise/Black Metal is the only one I really listen to out of these non-metal hybrids.

Anyone who thinks metal can be danceable under any circumstances should probably find a new genre.

What do you consider dancing? I'd say anything you can headbang to is "danceable" if you are a decent dancer. Glam metal is very danceable.

I am politely declining to listen to that Eurodance thing. I've lost enough hearing as it is.

I meant dancing in the hip hop/techno/trance sense. Sorry but that kinda shit has no place in metal. I find that folky polka ho-down (or whatever you wanna call it) pretty gay in metal too.

I meant dancing in the hip hop/techno/trance sense. Sorry but that kinda shit has no place in metal. I find that folky polka ho-down (or whatever you wanna call it) pretty gay in metal too.

I wanna see an extreme metal band use some hip-hop beats.