Controversial opinions on metal

Human was their last good/decent album. They got too experimental for my liking on Individual Thought Patterns and progressively got worse. Pun intended.

Speaking of which, I find Atheist's Unquestionable Presence to be very overrated as well.

Wow. Just when I was starting to like everything you posted. Just wow. Every single Death album is either rated just right or underrated in my opinion. And I'll even say that I like Sounds of Perseverance as much as I like Spiritual Healing.

On the Atheist thing, I don't even know where to begin, so I wont.

The Sound of Perserverance was an embarassment to say the least.

Sorry chief but I'm quite frankly sick of all the "DEATH IS DA BEST DEF M3TUL BAND EVA!1!'11!" comments and constant Chuck Schuldiner worship. They were a good not great death metal band. How influential they were is irrelevant.

Don't be stupid. Stormblast, Enthrone Darkness Triumphant, Spiritual Black Dimensions, and Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia are all awesome albums. Some of the best black metal I've ever listened to.

"Kings of the Carnival Creation" is a badass song but the rest of the album pales in comparison.

I've got a softon for Dumbly Bulgogi because they were one of the first metal bands I liked.

Hell Awaits is great, but Raining Blood is perhaps the best metal album so far. Along with Master of Puppets of course. And that's opinion of course, though I'm sure vigorous arguing is coming.

It's actually called Reign In Blood. You might wanna remember that seeing how it's apparently your favorite metal album.