Controversial opinions on metal

Bestial Warlust,Abominator,Sadistik Exekution.The Australian scene was just as responsible for the war scene as Canada.And I serisously have no idea how you can call Destroyer 666,Hobb's Angel Of Death and Mortal Sin shit.You call these bands shit yet praise a band like Strapping gay Lad or Boreguts?

diSEMBOWELMENT, Mournful Congregation, Destroyer 666, etc. Probably can't top Blasphemy and maybe Gorguts but other than that..

This contribution from Canada trumps all btw:

Rush-onstage1.jpg

diSEMBOWELMENT, Mournful Congregation, Destroyer 666, etc. Probably can't top Blasphemy and maybe Gorguts but other than that..

Mournful Who? Are you fucking kidding? Some 1998-debut funeral doom band is more important than Voivod? And I find it funny that you consider Blasphemy the most important when they are clearly the least so on my list (really, Norway produced several black metal bands more important, not to mention a Brazilian band or two).

Bestial Warlust,Abominator,Sadistik Exekution.The Australian scene was just as responsible for the war scene as Canada.And I serisously have no idea how you can call Destroyer 666,Hobb's Angel Of Death and Mortal Sin shit.You call these bands shit yet praise a band like Strapping gay Lad or Boreguts?

Sadistik Exekution, the band with a death metal release in 1989 that hardly pushed boundaries with credit only due to unfounded claims that it was recorded in 1986. Uh-huh. Bestial Warlust, pioneers of the incredibly important and well-defined sub-genre known as "war metal". Abominator, a band that debuted in 1999 with 1300 listeners on Last.FM. Something tells me that they are as significant as the band the name reminded me of, the low-tier death/thrash band Abomination.

I'm not huge on Strapping Young Lad, but take the pulsating black out of your bodily orifices, plz. They're a much more significant and influential band than the three bands you mentioned combined.

It's obvious that your view of the metal world is alot different from mine,to the point that it's actually bothering me ,alot lol...Blasphemy were one of the forerunners of a genre whereas Voivod were merely practitioners of an already well established genre,granted they added a sci-fi edge to it,not exactly ground breaking.

It's obvious that your view of the metal world is alot different from mine,to the point that it's actually bothering me ,alot lol...Blasphemy were one of the forerunners of a genre whereas Voivod were merely practitioners of an already well established genre,granted they added a sci-fi edge to it,not exactly ground breaking.

What well established genre did Voivod play on Nothingface, may I ask? And I said that Blasphemy was significant, just not as much as the other Canadian bands I mentioned, which amused me highly that they were singled out as the biggest, influence-wise. Not as much as Bathory, Mayhem, Beherit, or Sarcofago either.

That is controversial lol...gimme War metal over foresty shit any day.

False metal dichotomy.

Were Voivod not thrash? or are you gonna come up with some increibly witty genre to put them into?...Do you consider War Metal false??? The way I see War Metal is the antithesis of all that is false..War Metal is a call to arms against faggotry within BM.

Were Voivod not thrash? or are you gonna come up with some increibly witty genre to put them into?...Do you consider War Metal false??? The way I see War Metal is the antithesis of all that is false..War Metal is a call to arms against faggotry within BM.

Have you listened to Voivod beyond their first three albums? Or did some drunk corpse painted Australian walk up to you shouting RRRÖÖÖAAARRR, a misleading sign that the album would be of sufficient bestial necro brutality to sate your war metal cravings?

HamburgerBoy, do you think anyone really cares to read your gigantic, pretentious spiels? What are you trying to prove, anyway?

In short, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I understand that my posts on Sepultura or second-wave black metal could annoy people, but how am I wrong on this one? Australia (New Zealand too, btw) is a by-and-large worthless metal country, and to compare Canada to it is a massive insult.

Have you ever listened properly to Black Witchery or Conqueror? I'm surprised at this,oh well? Give me Bone head over ass poetry anyday.

What have I said that would necessitate such listenings? Anyone that knows anything about Voivod knows that they are a progressive metal band first and foremost. "Thrash with a sci-fi twist" is Vektor, btw, in case you're confusing them due to the logo similarities.

I can't believe this...at least I know not to trust your opinions on BM related issues.Go listen to Marblebog or Femperor.

1. Quit acting like a fucking mongoloid.
2. I don't like Marblebog.
3. Old Emperor is classic and a lot better than any war metal album.

Don't be a fucking keyboard warrior man...you're just butthurt.There's no need to get personal,I just don't have the same opinions as yourself regarding BM,call me what you fucking like over the internet dude..anyone can do that.