Controversial opinions on metal

I'll go so far to say if you don't like the first three Manowar albums, you don't know shit about real metal.

Though most people that dislike Manowar do so for non-musical reasons.

Or this board is full of noobs with weak taste.

Cmon now son, im pretty sure i was enjoying good metal while you were still in your moms womb.

Please, do us all a favor and type up a list of what "real metal" fans are supposed to listen to. Share your wisdom with us so we can all know what bands are the ones we have to check out in order to be on your level?

Anyway, manowar still sucks balls ... and it also seems that your butt-cheeks are pretty bruised up because of it.

The first couple manowar albums are the fucking tits. Yeah, there's some goofy shit, the bass solos are pretty annoying, and in general they're sort of silly, but if you don't think Secret of Steel, Gloves of Metal, Revelation (Death's Angel), Thor (The Powerhead), Each Dawn I Die, or fucking Blood of My Enemies are fucking classic fucking heavy fucking metal, you're as close as it is possible to be to being objectively wrong about a subjective topic.

I've thought of another one:

"The Unspoken King," though a crappy deathcore album, is probably the greatest deathcore album ever released.

I'll go so far to say if you don't like the first three Manowar albums, you don't know shit about real metal.

Though most people that dislike Manowar do so for non-musical reasons.

If you do not worship the first 4 MANOWAR albums you are not a Metalhead.

I've thought of another one:

"The Unspoken King," though a crappy deathcore album, is probably the greatest deathcore album ever released.

Fuuuuuuuck no. It's definitely better than it got credit for, but when it comes to deathcore done right, I'll take The Acacia Strain, thankyew.