corrupt-a-wish

Wish granted, Maiden1! I've just handed you a box with eight bits of paper . . . one for each day and one that says "FARK ORRFF!" in case you just don't wanna play that day :D

I wish I could get to sleep

\m/ Hammer

wish granted...Buuuuut...when you get to sleep he finds out your gay.....:lol: Happy Days...:lol:

I wish I didn't have to go to my sister in-laws tomorrow...:erk:

granted but you get caught in a plane reactor and smashed into little peaces niahahaha
i wish i had more patients to inject

granted, but they turn the needle on you and you have to be tested for HIV for the rest of your life.

i wish my thors hammer necklace didnt look like a robot.

wish granted......BUUUUUUUUT.....They leave the :yell:L O U D IN YOUR ROOM :yell: NO SLEEEEEEEEP FOR Kerry....:yell:WAKE UP..:zombie:

I wish for someone to sing :cry:HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME:cry:

happy birthday Maiden , happy birthday maiden , happy birthday happy birthaday , happy birthday tooo yoooooooo
now it's granted but U get on fire by a spontaneous combustion niahahaha
I wish i could be closer to my baby wawa and live with him :(

WISH GRANTED......You are the proud owner of a pine box 6ft under, just don't open your eyes....:zombie:....Go back to sleeeep now..:zzz:

I wish for a nice girl to sneeeeak into my room crawl under my sheets and :yell:SUCK MY F*CKING COCK.....:lol:

granted but she's not only black but also , she's serpositive
now enjoy ur last days :D
i wish i could be sure that i won't regret <hat i am doing now

Wish Granted: :yell:STOP thinking of my last post...:p

I Wish for.....I Wish for a ball rubber, YES, someone who likes rubbing big balls, someone to put the shine right back onto my BIG BLACK BALLS........Just So I can get some good spin when playing TEN PIN BOWLING......:lol:

Granted but all of your Iron Maiden cds break somehow in the process.

I wish I didn't have to shovel the driveway!

wish granted, you morph into a really complicated algorithm.

I wish I hadn't been incredibly ill for the past week or so...