Could Satan actually exist ? ? ?

Yeah, lol, same deal happened to me this morning.

Email info@deathgasm.com - just tell him you're looking for confirmation. I gave the basics of my order: last 4 digits of my CC, name & addy, etc. He got back to me within the hour to confirm the order went through.

Crappy interweb system, but it works.

Alright, is it just me or does this album sound just like Leviathan - Tentacles of Whorror?

I broke down and I ordered some DsO and Hirilorn material from the same distro. We'll have the Official Deathspell Omega Rating after I've got some listens under the belt. I honestly really hope this is as good as you all say, because y'all blew it with Blut Aus Nord.

:)

I never got excited over Blut Aus Nord. I only listened to TWWTG a few times and it's probably an album that requires a lot of listens to get into, but it never appealed to me in the least and I concluded I have better things I need to listen to.

DsO is however the best black metal band on the planet PERIOD. I hope you got Si Monumentum J., because it's really the place to start. Easier to get into than Kenose and it's the first part of their "modern" phase. The first two albums are much more straight-forward, but they fucking rip nonetheless. LETHAL BAPTISM.

I have "Legends of Evil and Eternal Death" on my hard-drive. Brilliant older-generation epic material. A friend of mine managed to get hold of a copy for 20 Euros... Death to him!

i wish someone would re-release that album. tbh im surprised no one has jumped on it since DsO is rather "popular" right now.

J. said:
i wish someone would re-release that album. tbh im surprised no one has jumped on it since DsO is rather "popular" right now.

I emailed Drakkar Productions about this and they made it sound like they'd be interested but since they agreed to a limited release, they'd only do a re-issue if the band agreed.

so basically, dont hold your breath. hopefully the band will agree. but this would probably take a lot of time.

But what's the big hoopla about which band they emerged from all those years ago? From what I understand, DsO in its current carnation (Si Monumentum onwards) is significantly better than anything previous. I presume its because it took time for them to really get to this level.

Let's make it clear: Si Monumentum and Kenose are far from "standard BM". I'm presuming anything previous to DsO is even more basic/immature?

^^^^

I would think most people love to hear the progression of said musicians; I know I do. It's why I often seek out bands from their earliest albums onwards, provided it's possible of course.

I hate only hearing the newer stuff and then having to go backwards.

ive been wanting hirilorn material long before all thos dso talk. their lone album is suppose to be something truly special without resorting to this avant garde nonsense some bands are adopting