CURRENTLY LISTENING

James Murphy- Convergence :headbang:

Just got this album today, it's absolutely awesome!!!

Excellent album !!! James Murphy = Guitar God ... love his layered Harmonic Minor Soloing... insane !!! :worship:

Iron Maiden - Alexander The Great

... well i've been listening to the Irons alot lately because i'm preparing myself to go to the Desert Rock Festival in Dubai on March 9th (Iron Maiden, In Flames, Mastodon among many others... Children of Bodom had to drop out of the festival a week ago because Alexi Laiho broke his arm :cry: ) !!!!

Pain of Salvation = Scarsick.

Anybody have any strong opinions about this album yet? When I first received it, I initially did not like it because I felt that again, like Be, the insrtumentation suffered from the lyrical messages D. G. is trying to get across. But since, it has grown on me. The lyrics are interesting... at the very least. However, I miss Kristoffer on the bass-and hope that one day the group will return to elements similar from the Perfect Element part I. But hey it's their band. Next will be Age of Silence, Auditorium of Modern Moverments.

It has been hard logging in for the past few days...

Listening to Gordian Knot - Emergent.

This is a great album. Even better than the first I say. I would also say, that Sein Reinhart is a better drummer than Bill Bruford.