Custom Opeth Shirts, take a look ...

please life i have some perfect ideas for how you will gona make the perfect shirt :eek: respond:eek: (you are making better shirt than the originals

and so it go's on... the unsolwed mysteri, of the dissaperence of the ultimate metal forum member Life.
will he ever come back, do u ask. well, no one know.
and in the meantime, we will keep our spirits high and hope for the glimps of light in the horizon..

I just want to contribute to the discussion and say that I WANT ONE!!! The Blackwater Park shirts are beyond words but I think that printing the last lines of blackwater park would be appropriate : Sick liaisons raised this monumental mark. The sun sets forever over Blackwater Park or maybe some other cool lyric quote
:eek:

and I want to add that I will pay as much money as my parents afford hehehehe :D

Originally posted by Opet
Cool. I'll only pay what you parents can afford as well.

:lol: I will take it easy on their bank account and only make them pay for half the cost. Damn, I need a job. :heh: I am just too busy with school and have no transportation. I might work at CD Warehouse...it's only about 2 blocks from my apartment.

HAHA! Nice avatar, MightyA....that's the guy from CHiPS. I watched that show several times when I was younger. Erik Estrada is his name. :lol:

I really need these shirts. I am having to walk around in the cold winter weather wearing nothing. :cry: