Da Fine Liquor Thread

dorian gray

Returning videotapes
Apr 8, 2004
lol, dunno if this qualifies as fine but its the most expensive whiskey ive ever purchased..
IMG_0945.jpg

itll take me awhile to finish this off but feel free to post your shit here and give recommendations
:kickass:

I haven't bought a bottle of bourbon in awhile, it's nearly time though. Zod got me hooked on Woodford Reserve, but other great ones are Knob Creek, Wild Turkey Rare Breed, and... well the other ones I've had just bring a lot of pain. :dopey:

Bourbon = the ballsiest of all liquors. Fuck off 151 and Everclear.

Necromunchkin said:
Now that is some lovely bourbon.
:kickass:
i saw some jameson and i remembered your thread about it. they also have some knob creek but its pretty pricey. thatll be my next purchase though.

lol @ jerry: dude, im not getting wasted with this stuff :lol:

$20 for the 750ml. there were few slightly more expensive varieties in knob creek and some others i cant remember. from this $20-25 price point, there wasnt anything else until around $50-60. didnt see the point in going that far

hahaha ... $20 for the most expensive ever puchased?

what was the least expensive?

i fucking knew youd laugh at that. smart ass. the only other whiskey ive ever purchased is jack daniels and its like $19.99 for 750ml. thusly, this is officially the most expensive ive ever bought

Fuck that. JD is $45+ here, so I usually drink Beam, which is reaching the $40 mark these days. Most expensive I've ever bought was $120 and I don't even fucking remember the name of it. But it was good.

heh, id send you some if it wasnt illegal or whatever.
the wife toured the JD distillery a couple years ago. i need to head down there. its only an hour or so from here

So I tried Jack Daniels Single Barrell this past weekend.

It was fucking horrible.

[/informative]

My usual bourbon is Maker's Mark. For the price it's as good as it gets. I also usually have a bottle of Woodford Reserve, and sometimes also drink Knob Creek, Four Roses (single barrell and the new small batch). A little Bookers here and there.