Damage Done, Haven & Projector 2009 Re-issue ??

Zach.Zhang

Aug 15, 2008
Beijing, China
2llc6zr.jpg

I found this on CM Germany site.

Will these albums be reissued in US ?

Tell us more about this re-issue. :)

I hope this will contain at least something new. What I expect is the original releases plus the songs from Exposures distributed among the respective albums.

Wow lots of reissues/compilations lately, I can see that CM is having a tough time too. Let's hope that the reissues are worth buying, not like the "Manifesto" crap :rolleyes: .

Hey and some stuff called "Yesterworlds" too! That looks nice, I guess it's a compilation of the older demos. Although maybe not since CM doesn't have the right to those releases. Hmmm I wonder what that might be.

2llc6zr.jpg

Will these albums be reissued in US ?

I hope they will be released in the USA???

Has anyone received their 'best of'?

I paid for a few copies in February, they still have not arrived here(USA).
Seller(from the UK) says they were ordered in January and have not been received as of April 7 -

edit ...
Let's hope that the reissues are worth buying, not like the "Manifesto" crap .

"Manifesto" crap
Are you calling the DT music on their "Manifesto" disc ... crap :err:

"Useless" might be a better word than "crap", but I agree with the point. Although in this case, the new artwork alone is probably enough for me to re-buy those re-issues.

And I'm extremely intrigued by this "Yesterworlds". :err:

-Villain

There will probably be a press release next week with more info on the content. I think that the bonus material and the new layouts will make them worth the $$$, and of course we understand that not everyone will buy a reissue if they already own the original album.

As for "Manifesto", I haven't seen any physical copies of it yet (which doesn't mean that they don't exist). www.cdon.se has the release date as March 4, and if there was some delay, we probably would have heard about it.

As for "Yesterworlds", it'll contain the "Trail..." and "Moonclad..." EP (a bit of a no-brainer...) as well as a 3-track promo recording we made in March 1994 that only was sent out to a handful of labels and tape trading contacts. This is a limited edition release in special packaging.

As for "Yesterworlds", it'll contain the "Trail..." and "Moonclad..." EP (a bit of a no-brainer...) as well as a 3-track promo recording we made in March 1994 that only was sent out to a handful of labels and tape trading contacts. This is a limited edition release in special packaging.

:headbang:

and the edition will be very limited or not ? numbered ?

thanks for info

There will probably be a press release next week with more info on the content. I think that the bonus material and the new layouts will make them worth the $$$, and of course we understand that not everyone will buy a reissue if they already own the original album.

As for "Manifesto", I haven't seen any physical copies of it yet (which doesn't mean that they don't exist). www.cdon.se has the release date as March 4, and if there was some delay, we probably would have heard about it.

Ok, I'll definitely get them! They really seem worth the purchase, and the artwork looks really nice.

*speechless* This is great, thanks for the info Niklas! So the 3-track promo has never been released before?

I am very happy, this will certainly be a very "DT" year! :headbang: :D

3 (apparently very nice) reissues, Yesterworlds release, plus the new DVD!!!

I am actually quite intrigued on how the artwork of the new DVD will be. I just hope it's not in the style of the Fiction Expanded version, although I think I am the only one here who didn't like it :p .

I am very happy, this will certainly be a very "DT" year! :headbang: :D

3 (apparently very nice) reissues, Yesterworlds release, plus the new DVD!!!

Yes this year will be certainly difficult for our bank account.

It will be very nice reissues for sure. I am also intrigued with the dvd artwork ....

Yes this year will be certainly difficult for our bank account.

It will be very nice reissues for sure. I am also intrigued with the dvd artwork ....

:lol: yes, sadly enough we don't earn as much as Plintus. Ah still, I don't think it'll be that much, my calculations say that every new DT release of this year together will cost about €105. That's of course, including a very limited edition of the new DVD (8-panel digi-book, please! :worship:).

:lol: yes, sadly enough we don't earn as much as Plintus.

Well, I don't think you pay more than 50% of your income in taxes :)

Me too, in fact I'll buy several copies of each issue
They will make great gifts
plus the only way you truly support a band is with your bank account :danceboy:

My Haven CD disappeared misteriously years ago, and Damage Done (I bought it on the US release date - 7 years ago, dude!) and Character were outplayed during numerous road trips, so re-issues are timely.