Damage Done, Haven & Projector 2009 Re-issue ??

Really helpful !

Grooves-Inc has larger pics for album covers. And I picked them out :

DT2009_Yesterworlds

atpx05.jpg

DT2009_Re-issue_Projector

975kw3.jpg

DT2009_Re-issue_Haven

bgtm6r.jpg

DT2009_Re-issue_Damage_Done

scq9sg.jpg

Re-designed album covers are pretty beautiful, but Damage Done's new artwork kind of surprised me. :zombie: No more heart-explosion concept ??

Great covers, especially the new Projector and Haven ones. The Damage Done cover looks like a lot of something, but nothing in particular, so it looks empty, but not as if it is supposed to make an expression of emptiness (I hope someone understands what I am trying to say). Still better of course than most covers of other bands, especially those not designed by Cabin Fever Media.

The red/black parts of the new Damage Done cover looks like it's a small section of the Vinyl/LP cover. I'm too lazy to do a closer inspection of my copy and compare it.

I must say I prefer the original covers for all of them, sorry Niklas. Hope they paid you (again?) for doing new covers.

Do you actually get paid for doing art for your own bands?

I will buy them all of course, if even for just the liner notes.

I dig the new Haven artwork. <3

The black&white part in the new DD reminds me a bit of the Character (or later) cover.

I know i'm being trouble, but can someone just put together for me and post a list of the new releases, so that i know what i have to buy and when? I'd scroll up and do it myself but i'm done thinking for today and i know i'll miss something.

I dig the new Haven artwork. <3

The black&white part in the new DD reminds me a bit of the Character (or later) cover.

I know i'm being trouble, but can someone just put together for me and post a list of the new releases, so that i know what i have to buy and when? I'd scroll up and do it myself but i'm done thinking for today and i know i'll miss something.

Release date for the following cds is May (Seemingly 27th in Finland and 22nd in Germany):
http://www.levykauppax.fi/artist/dark_tranquillity/yesterworlds_the_early_demos_limited/
http://www.levykauppax.fi/artist/dark_tranquillity/projector_remastered_re_issue/
http://www.levykauppax.fi/artist/dark_tranquillity/haven_remastered_re_issue/
http://www.levykauppax.fi/artist/dark_tranquillity/damage_done_remastered_re_issue/

The release date of the DVD remains unknown.

Really helpful !

Grooves-Inc has larger pics for album covers. And I picked them out :

DT2009_Yesterworlds

atpx05.jpg

DT2009_Re-issue_Projector

975kw3.jpg

DT2009_Re-issue_Haven

bgtm6r.jpg

DT2009_Re-issue_Damage_Done

scq9sg.jpg

Re-designed album covers are pretty beautiful, but Damage Done's new artwork kind of surprised me. :zombie: No more heart-explosion concept ??

Yeah the covers are very nice indeed, especially the Haven one. I like the DD too, I think there is a figure in there but I can't discern it.

After getting update information, I have to pick these up this summer. I'm really excited to get Haven because of the re-master. I thought the mix on the original was good but not great (could have been a little less cloudy) so a re-master will be absolutely amazing. I might skip the Damage Done re-master if cost becomes an issue due to having to import it (hopefully not). I hope Century Media has improved their shipping options since the last time I shopped online with them because I got my albums 3 weeks later than I should have and they sent in DHL (weird).

I'm excited about Yesterworlds and the DVD too and will be purchasing them promptly also. At least all the die-hards are happy.

CMDistro.com imported all the "manifestos"...
Finally received my copies of the Manifesto(I'm playing it now :cool:), got them from a Germany Seller,
I had several missteps(not available after I placed an order) trying to obtain a couple of copies of these discs.
Has anyone else received their 'best of'?
Maybe it was misinformation about not being available in the USA?
I don't understand what's going on with CM at times, I believe they are a for profit organization?
I think back to the last DT tours of the USA, where a special disc was to be sold
but did not become available until the last few dates of these tours?
I would not call it chaos but the what, where, when always seems to be up in the air with Century Media.
I eagerly look forward to the reissues

Rock is dead they say, long live rock -

Other news is that we'll enter the studio in September - wish us good luck!

Sweet! Can you share any info on what we should expect from the next album? Will it be as diverse as Fiction, or as tight as Character? Will there be any drastic changes in direction? Any tentative song-titles? I know it's terribly early to ask and there's no way to know for sure at this point, but even a faint hunch from you would be better than nothing.

And luck is for talentless people - you won't be needing any. ;)

-Villain