Damage Done, Haven & Projector 2009 Re-issue ??

So the Projector and Yesterworlds CDs arrived today.
The Projector re-issue is in jewel case wrapped in cardboard and Yesterworlds is in cardboard only, but both very nicely done. The artwork is in about the same style as the original releases (Yesterworlds' artwork includes all the old logos etc.), but yet new and great looking.

The booklets of both include the lyrics and two pages of liner notes each. The liner notes are interesting and a good read.

The remastering is noticeable and pretty neat sounding on Projector. Asleep in the bandaged light is a 3:20 instrumental unlike any other DT instrumental (I am not saying more here in order not to ruin the surprise) and is a great addition to the album. The live version of ThereIn is a nice spoiler to the upcoming DVD which will be awesome (I was there and I know it should be impossible not to make it awesome).

Yesterworlds also sounds good, the alternative versions are definitely worth listening to.

Overall there is nothing really breathtaking about both, which derives from their nature of being re-issues, but a fantastic remake and worth the money so I will probably order the other two as well.

I really wanted to be a jerk and make a snide and sarcastic comment. Instead I'll casually point out that that information has been on every setlist from every retailer I've looked at. Just saying.

Yes yes I forgot :p .

So the Projector and Yesterworlds CDs arrived today.
The Projector re-issue is in jewel case wrapped in cardboard and Yesterworlds is in cardboard only, but both very nicely done. The artwork is in about the same style as the original releases (Yesterworlds' artwork includes all the old logos etc.), but yet new and great looking.

The booklets of both include the lyrics and two pages of liner notes each. The liner notes are interesting and a good read.

The remastering is noticeable and pretty neat sounding on Projector. Asleep in the bandaged light is a 3:20 instrumental unlike any other DT instrumental (I am not saying more here in order not to ruin the surprise) and is a great addition to the album. The live version of ThereIn is a nice spoiler to the upcoming DVD which will be awesome (I was there and I know it should be impossible not to make it awesome).

Yesterworlds also sounds good, the alternative versions are definitely worth listening to.

Overall there is nothing really breathtaking about both, which derives from their nature of being re-issues, but a fantastic remake and worth the money so I will probably order the other two as well.

Excellent! :headbang:

Asleep in the bandaged light is a 3:20 instrumental unlike any other DT instrumental (I am not saying more here in order not to ruin the surprise) and is a great addition to the album.
I can't wait to hear it now, thanks for setting my curiosity on fire.

I think Century Media has more quality artists than NB, but neither are as good as they used to be imo.

Projector has just a sleeve. On the Yesterworld picture the things are not lying underneath each other, but a little bit inside of where they originally were in (cardboard pockets everywhere), the Yesterworlds cd is in a very nice vinyl style. The Projector cd has a variation of the outer cover on it (left one on the picture.
The thing above the Yesterworlds case is kind of a cardboard belt with the contents written on it and was wrapped around the whole pack.

edit:
http://i42.tinypic.com/sq0bqr.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/9uvpko.jpg

Don't expect anything from the picture quality, they are just quick cellphone pictures.

Projector has just a sleeve. On the Yesterworld picture the things are not lying underneath each other, but a little bit inside of where they originally were in (cardboard pockets everywhere), the Yesterworlds cd is in a very nice vinyl style. The Projector cd has a variation of the outer cover on it (left one on the picture.
The thing above the Yesterworlds case is kind of a cardboard belt with the contents written on it and was wrapped around the whole pack.

I can't see the large pics, try http://www.tinypic.com. Thanks.

Thanks for the pics. It's a cool kind of packaging but ultimately sucks for keeping the disc clean from fingerprints and scratches.

edit:
http://i42.tinypic.com/sq0bqr.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/9uvpko.jpg

Don't expect anything from the picture quality, they are just quick cellphone pictures.

Yeah I figured they were jewel cases inside a slip-case, I saw that in the pics of the seller that I wrote about before. It would have been nicer to have slip-cased digi-packs, but CM never said that the CDs were going to be digi. The Yesterworlds one looks really nice indeed. Congrats!

And I decided not to wait and just got the Yesterworlds :) .

Are the other re-issues limited to 3000?

No, the re-releases are not limited. I think that the original versions of those albums are being phased out, so the every new printing will be of the re-issue versions.

I'm biased, but I have to say that the new mastering really is an improvement on the original sound. Everything has more punch and power now, especially "Projector" and "Haven".

I'm biased, but I have to say that the new mastering really is an improvement on the original sound. Everything has more punch and power now, especially "Projector" and "Haven".

Without being biased it sounds better as well. At least Projector does. I just ordered the other two, they should be here tomorrow or on Friday.