Damage Done, Haven & Projector 2009 Re-issue ??

I'm a bit frustrated. When i first went to the record store about a week ago, they didn't even know about the releases (even though they do bring a lot of metal). They wrote down the list, told me to check back a few days later, i did, and they again didn't have them and told me to wait. I'm going once more on Friday, if they still don't have them i'm going to start banging things (like the cute seller).

I'm a bit frustrated. When i first went to the record store about a week ago, they didn't even know about the releases (even though they do bring a lot of metal). They wrote down the list, told me to check back a few days later, i did, and they again didn't have them and told me to wait. I'm going once more on Friday, if they still don't have them i'm going to start banging things (like the cute seller).

Are all Siren bitches :p :lol: ? I thought you were going to order it via your boyfriend (aka Matse).

Are all Siren bitches :p :lol: ? I thought you were going to order it via your boyfriend (aka Matse).
Given that i'm the only Siren i know, i'd have to say yes. :p
As for the rest:
a) I don't have a bf (even though Matse is tempting).
b) I can order it for myself when i want, the problem is that i'm trying to support the local market and they're not helping me. ;)

Damnit. This thread makes me want the reissues, but I keep telling myself a rerelease isn't worth $24(aud), about the same as a normal CD, if not more expensive because they're imports down here in Australia :(.

I got my copy of Yesterworlds though, and checked out the slipcase artwork. The new Projector artwork is great. Haven is nice, but DD is kinda... I don't like it. The old DD cover is far better.

/critic

Given that i'm the only Siren i know, i'd have to say yes. :p
As for the rest:
a) I don't have a bf (even though Matse is tempting).
b) I can order it for myself when i want, the problem is that i'm trying to support the local market and they're not helping me. ;)

Hehe :p .

So, go ahead and tell him. We German guys like passionate girls, and even though you'll have plenty of problems (specially with your mood changes), IMO you'd make a good couple.

Ah c'mon, what local market? Germany, France and the UK rule Europe. So you might as well support the German economy har har.

So, go ahead and tell him. We German guys like passionate girls, and even though you'll have plenty of problems (specially with your mood changes), IMO you'd make a good couple.

Ah c'mon, what local market? Germany, France and the UK rule Europe. So you might as well support the German economy har har.
Haha, thanks for the support. :p You're German?
I'm flying the 'freedom' flag right now. :p Of course i get to feel lonely from time to time, but i'm very much used to it by now. Having a bf would just be a distraction from work. I'm reaching a turning point in my life where i need to make decisions, and i think it's only fair that i make them as freely as possible.

As for the market.. you have a point there. I guess i should start thinking more in EU terms. ;)

Haha, thanks for the support. :p You're German?
I'm flying the 'freedom' flag right now. :p Of course i get to feel lonely from time to time, but i'm very much used to it by now. Having a bf would just be a distraction from work. I'm reaching a turning point in my life where i need to make decisions, and i think it's only fair that i make them as freely as possible.

As for the market.. you have a point there. I guess i should start thinking more in EU terms. ;)

Hehe well I'm something like German-British-Canadian-Costa Rican…. My grandpa was German, my father is British/Canadian, and my mom's family is Costa Rican. And my grandma was Latvian. But I really don't consider myself Latvian hehe :p . And that's about it :) . Oh a guy from my family invented the car (or was one of the pioneers hehe) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siegfried_Marcus .

@Defiance: That's impressive, i don't think wikipedia lists anyone from my family. :p You have an interesting background there. :)

I finally got Yesterworlds. The package is lovely, and i especially like the liner notes.

I'm now the proud owner of the Haven and DD reissues. Wow, the sound is a pretty big improvement.

Now we just need the dvd!