Damage Done, Haven & Projector 2009 Re-issue ??

Today, I want order 5 CD's (3 reissue 2009 + 2 old albums) on Dark Tranquillity web store, but again and again:

Payment failed:
An error has been found with your card transaction. Check your card numbers and try again.

:( What interesting, with Swedish label-shop GMR MUSIC was same story! :(

@Mon Cher Personne: That happened to me once with my card and a finnish site. Some online stores accept Visa, but not Visa Electron. Also make sure that your card is a credit card and not a debit card, because some stores only accept credit cards.

@Mon Cher Personne: That happened to me once with my card and a finnish site. Some online stores accept Visa, but not Visa Electron. Also make sure that your card is a credit card and not a debit card, because some stores only accept credit cards.
I have VISA Classic credit card in Euros!

In some English, Holland and German web shops - payment and purchase has passed successfully. May be, Swedish shops do not love Russian credit cards? :rolleyes:

Today, I want order 5 CD's (3 reissue 2009 + 2 old albums) on Dark Tranquillity web store, but again and again:

Payment failed:
An error has been found with your card transaction. Check your card numbers and try again.

:( What interesting, with Swedish label-shop GMR MUSIC was same story! :(

Hi,

please try to contact the Bengans customer service directly at postorder@bengans.se to see what's wrong. It should work, and this is the first time we hear of any problems. Thanks for your patience!

Hi,

please try to contact the Bengans customer service directly at postorder@bengans.se to see what's wrong. It should work, and this is the first time we hear of any problems. Thanks for your patience!
Hi, Niklas! :kickass: Thank you.
I wrote in bengans still yesterday. But they do not answer.
I think it a problem of programmers, between Bengans, they secure service and Russian Bank.
After filling numbers of a credit card, Bengans secure service to do web link to Russian bank for reception of the "disposable password". After pressing the button "to receive the disposable password" there is a message " Payment Failed ". It is programm error. :rolleyes:

Now, I think to do order this CD's on Century Media/EMP site. But... it is sad, they have no 11 tracks not remastering version The Gallery. :rolleyes:

Bought the Projector reissue today, the track 'Asleep the Bandaged Light' isn't what I expected! It's actually quite a creepy ambient (i guess) track that then leads into 'No One'.

Well worth the purchase. Now to buy the rest! :)

OK, I've got them !!! It isn't that late...

I've been really lazy, so...

v8ey4i.jpg

I also bought the Fiction digibook :)

Received the 4 re issue CDs today
CM/USA included a bunch of free swag(compilation CDs, stickers, post cards)
Why the good citizens on the USA had to wait over 2 months for the discs to be issued here?
'ain't no thing' ... all good things come to those who wait

Well yes, that's why the German ones are of better quality, the US ones are cheaper, in every sense.
Please explain this statement or is it like your bullshit answer about Region free DVDs?
You seem to always rag on anything about the USA
But you worship at the feet of our culture
You watch our movies/TV shows, you eat our McD's hamburgers, KFC chicken
you dress in our fashions, read our books, magazines
Hell you even speak our language, please don't give me the UK/English thing
If the people of the USA spoke Swahili, this forum would be in Swahili

As always La Rocque, rockin' in the USA :worship

I'm actually inclinated to agree with him on this one. Show me tangible proof that the more expensive German ones are of superior quality and I will believe you.
I'm quite convinced that the US and German editions are exactly the same.
But McDs taste like plastic, their greek version is by far superior in everything.

Received the 4 re issue CDs today
CM/USA included a bunch of free swag(compilation CDs, stickers, post cards)
Why the good citizens on the USA had to wait over 2 months for the discs to be issued here?
'ain't no thing' ... all good things come to those who wait

Please explain this statement or is it like your bullshit answer about Region free DVDs?

Well the US has many great things, and many bad ones. But it's not like I worship you, to be honest you're pathetic attacking me like that. So? Who doesn't dress/eat/whatever like the US? Few countries aren't influenced by the US, you think you're so smart by saying that. Anyhow, the US has enormous influence in Latin-America, so no point in discussing that.

And the forum wouldn't necessarily be in Swahili. I'm surprised you even know what Swahili is, judging by the ability (disability) people from the US have to learn languages.

Proof: Fiction expanded edition
German = Digi-book with more and larger pictures
US = Normal jewel-case with less pictures

Concerning recording quality, well the Latin ones sound the same as the German ones, so if it were not for the printing quality I would buy the Latin ones.

The only ones who have better recording quality are the Japanese ones.

And the Region 0 thing wasn't bullshit, I just didn't know. Instead of going on that horrible rant you could've just taught me, but no you're always looking for ways to attack me. Get a life.

And again, German ones are better than US.

The scale goes like this:

Japanese > European > US > Latin > other

Jeez.

edit: Zach's link is for the CD quality discussion, mine for the politics and culture discussion, just so it doesn't get mixed up.

Haven't had a political discussion around here for quite a while so:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...-useless-things-like-culture.html#post8466749