Damage Done, Haven & Projector 2009 Re-issue ??

just a notice for those considering buying the DVD. I bought it and was hugely disapointed. I paid 299sek for it and it is the only DT purchase i regret. The "concert" (its not even a real concert in the actual meaning) is a joke and the overall quality poor. The only good thing is the cool cover, the cool menu including background music, and an amazing performance but only when it comes strictly to the actual music. Theres no live-feeling to it whatsoever and the crowd is horrible. Then again acording to an interview, it is actually recorded over the course of three days using a CM concept. I cant imagen that DT is satisfied with this release considering the superior quailty of everything else that has their name on it. Hoping the next dvd is going to a killer though =)

Other news is that we'll enter the studio in September - wish us good luck!

Oh also, no pressure whatsoever on releasing the new album, Fiction still sounds quite fresh and is still constantly played on my computer :headbang: . I guess we can expect an early/mid (hopefully the latter) 2010 release.

Cheers to Niklas and the guys, good vibes from Costa Rica! :kickass:

^ looks like the CDs are in some sort of sleeves?
how can they be 'in hand' when the release date is May25?

don't forget the NB shipping ...
U.S.A. 22,00 €
Germany 3,50 € (advance payment), cash on delivery only for Germany, 7,50€ +2 € fee
Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg 7,50 € (Austria cash on delivery: 18,00 €)
France, Great Britain, Denmark 10,00 €
Switzerland 13,00 €
Italia, Spain, Sweden, Ireland, Greece, Czech Rep., Poland, Slowak. Rep., Slowenia, Hungary 16,50 €
Finland 18,00 €
Norway 25,00 €

All other countries 28,00 €

I'll wait until they show up on CM/USA -

Other news is that we'll enter the studio in September - wish us good luck!

Good luck, although I had actually hoped you would start at least one little European tour after the festivals. I guess I can settle for a new album as well :) .

On the price:
Amazon here in Germany is also selling those CDs at the same price as Nuclear Blast (13,99€), so I guess the price of that reseller is fine. Hopefully Amazon will start shipping the CDs out today so they will arrive tomorrow on the release date, sometimes they do that.

Seems like Amazon has not started shipping, I hope I will receive the CDs (Yesterworlds + Projector Re-issue) on Saturday.

The reason of my post though is to post some news I just received via RSS-Feed from niklassundin.com (http://www.niklassundin.com/?p=239 ):

As for D.T., the next album will be recorded in Sep/Oct, so songwriting is in full force. Release is planned for early 2010.

There are also some comments about the artwork and the new Laethora CD if you follow the link.

^ looks like the CDs are in some sort of sleeves?
how can they be 'in hand' when the release date is May25?

don't forget the NB shipping ...
U.S.A. 22,00 €
Germany 3,50 € (advance payment), cash on delivery only for Germany, 7,50€ +2 € fee
Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg 7,50 € (Austria cash on delivery: 18,00 €)
France, Great Britain, Denmark 10,00 €
Switzerland 13,00 €
Italia, Spain, Sweden, Ireland, Greece, Czech Rep., Poland, Slowak. Rep., Slowenia, Hungary 16,50 €
Finland 18,00 €
Norway 25,00 €

All other countries 28,00 €

I'll wait until they show up on CM/USA -

Well the CDs are always ready from before, it's not like they finish the printing on May 24th and then release them on the 25th. hehe. The seller probably had them pre-ordered so he got them before. And yes damn NB shipping, luckily I've got German friends :D . I'll obviously buy the Geman versions, since they are oh so much nicer :) .

They look like the real deal to me. Even if the release date isn't here yet, the CD's have been printed for a a week or two, so it's not impossible that this seller somehow got hold of some copies.

Yeah, he probably pre-ordered them and got them really fast.

Seems like Amazon has not started shipping, I hope I will receive the CDs (Yesterworlds + Projector Re-issue) on Saturday.

The reason of my post though is to post some news I just received via RSS-Feed from niklassundin.com (http://www.niklassundin.com/?p=239 ):

There are also some comments about the artwork and the new Laethora CD if you follow the link.

Thanks for the link!

Cabin Fever Media said:
The re-issues of some of the old D.T. albums will be released next week through Century media. Despite the somewhat incestuous task of re-making layouts I originally created 5-10 years ago, I’m satisfied with the results. Even if time was extremely limited for this project, the updated aesthetics still capture the vibe of the original packaging. Some of the earliest artwork hadn’t aged too gracefully (most notably the pietà motif from the original “Projector” album), and the typography got a well needed overhaul.

The new Laethora CD, “The light in which we all burn”, is now 99% finished. It’s not an understatement to say that every fuck-up that possibly can occur during an album recording has happened to us , but despite all the hard drive crashes, malfunctioning instruments and multiple bouts of sickness, the end result really has surpassed our expectations. Song titles and running order are being finalized right now, and the whole album is coming together in a great way, both musically and conceptually.

I can't wait to see the new artwork, but more than that the liner notes. Did Mikael write them?

Wahooo new Laethora CD!!! I'm sorry to hear you had so many problems during the recording, but I'm glad it'll be out soon.

Can we expect a package like the last time? And maybe a release of that very limited shirt of the first package :( ?

I wonder if the Yesterworlds (nice touch with the "y" and "j" :) ) will sold out quickly? There are only 500 copies (apparently), DT has become increasingly popular, but well there's the crisis.

The thing is that my German friend is going to a festival in Österreich (Austria), so he'll be back in a week. And I'm afraid the CD might be sold-out by that time :( .

I can't wait to see the new artwork, but more than that the liner notes. Did Mikael write them?
Mikael wrote one, Martin B one and me two of them.

Can we expect a package like the last time? And maybe a release of that very limited shirt of the first package :( ?
Don't know yet, but hopefully there will be some kind of cool special package and at least one t-shirt. It's ultimately a record label decision.

I wonder if the Yesterworlds (nice touch with the "y" and "j" :) ) will sold out quickly? There are only 500 copies (apparently), DT has become increasingly popular, but well there's the crisis.
I'm not 100% sure about the pressing quantity, but it's probably a bit more than 500.

Mikael wrote one, Martin B one and me two of them.

Don't know yet, but hopefully there will be some kind of cool special package and at least one t-shirt. It's ultimately a record label decision.

I'm not 100% sure about the pressing quantity, but it's probably a bit more than 500.

Cool, it's quite interesting that Martin B. wrote some, I guess he wrote about his entering to the band in Haven. Pity that the other lads didn't write any notes. Still, three members writing liner notes is a lot more than usual. Normally it's only one guy writing about how cool his band is :p .

Yes, yes me want packages, me want packages! Any chance of the previous T-Shirt being re-released?

Yeah I figured, Nuclear and CM always tend to do that :p . I think that the only "major" label who really sells limited ones is Napalm Records. Well NB does sell limited editions that are truly limited, but most of them are very rare stuff like the Licht lamp of Die Apokalyptischen Reiter.

And will we be seeing the CM or the NB logo on the CDs? I guess DT is still with CM, but IMO CM and NB are pretty much the same label now.

And will we be seeing the CM or the NB logo on the CDs? I guess DT is still with CM, but IMO CM and NB are pretty much the same label now.
I have probably missed an episode or two, so i need to ask: is there a reason we could be seeing the NB logo on these cds?
As far as i know the rights belong to CM, the guys are in CM, and in the link provided above it says "The re-issues of some of the old D.T. albums will be released next week through Century media."

I'll try to get the albums from the local record store in a reasonable amount of time and in a reasonable price. If that fails, i'll order them from the dt site. Thankfully my bday is approaching, so i can bully my friends into getting one of them for me.

Who cares what label they're on
its all good -

I do.

And thanks for posting the links!

Blabbermouth said:
As a very exclusive bonus, the three album reissues also contain one song each from the band's upcoming DVD, "Where Death Is Most Alive", due later this year

:yow: when were you planning on telling this to us Niklas? Hehe, anyhow, this is excellent! The CDs are really worth more than the €14 to be honest hehe, they do have a lot of extras. Ahhhh I can't wait!!!