damn i'm drunk -- the thread

NADatar said:
I've never thought that cider was a girlish drink. I don't drink a lot of it, but it's pretty awesome stuff. K is my favorite.

I was more referring to cider with blackcurrant cordial in it, that's pretty girly. Straight up cider certainly isn't though, you can get some great tasting ones around here.

Since I am a student I have been hitting the old Penfolds Club lately, $9, and fairly drinkable port, gets me pretty happy.
Decadent was kind enough to purhcase a carton of Amsterdam Mariners for us the other night, that was nice...

Erik said:
haha they import that shit to england?

Yeah, I first found it in Ikea, haha, but Wetherspoon's, the biggest pub chain in the UK has recently picked it up.

Erik said:
kopparbergs is the country's worst brewery... i dunno, their cider might be decent (i don't usually drink girly drink ;)) but all the beer they brew is TOTAL FUCKING SHIT. worst swill ever

I think you can pick up a 6er of Koppabergs Cider from ÖoB for 19:-. Useless fact number 45,678,915.

I'm drunk and totally procured a date for tomorrow night SCOOORE.

edit: sorry, looks like I actually spelled it correctly. Sorta.

I had Cabo Wabo for the first time last night. Pretty good, but not OMFG AMAZING like everyone says. On about the same level as Don Julio, Patron, and Gran Centenario. The best tequila I've ever had had no name, some unlabelled bottle from a Smexican dude at work.

Oh yeah and I was sorta drunk and my date sucked.