damn i'm drunk -- the thread

ham fuckin eeeered .............

2 chardonatyyyyyyyy
2sam adams awinter alek

1 irisha car bombs ..
more sam adama. .....

got homea,,,and killing some maic hats ... these fucjers RUUUUUUUUUUULLLEEEEEEEE

ausgebombt.gif

MajestikMøøse said:
hahaha, haven't seen that one for awhile.

I was pretty hosed on Sunday. Several Irish Car Bombs and a whole fuckton of other darker meatier beer. I pooped en masse the next day.

Not drunk, but ever so slightly buzzed thanks to Oatmeal Stout and nut brown ale.

nba2nm.jpg

papa josh: Fiddler's Elbow was my first experiance with Wychwood. I'll have to try out Hobgoblin an Bah Humbug (later in the year haha)

Dude, fucking Jameson rules! Never tried Strongbow cider but over the weekend I tried some hard cider shit that had a picture of a Rhino on it I think. I wish I were drunk.

yeah, I'm a bit of a fanboy for Irish Whisky, particularly Jameson. But I won't turn down Bushmills, Tulamore, Powers, Brennan, et al. Strongbow is an english cider. Pretty straight forward, but damned tasty.

Necromunchkin said:
yeah, I'm a bit of a fanboy for Irish Whisky, particularly Jameson. But I won't turn down Bushmills, Tulamore, Powers, Brennan, et al. Strongbow is an english cider. Pretty straight forward, but damned tasty.

Strongbow is ok, I drank it A LOT while I was a student. Although I can be a bit of a fucking girl when it comes to drinks, so I like Strongbow with a dash of blackcurrant juice. I also love Kopparberg pear cider, tasty!

I've never thought that cider was a girlish drink. I don't drink a lot of it, but it's pretty awesome stuff. K is my favorite.