damn i'm drunk -- the thread

yeah, it gets more hype than due. I'll take Herradura most days, but I got a deal on Patron reposado for 30 dollars, and who was I to argue. And Don Julio = the win.

I'd definitely pay $30 for a bottle of Patron Reposado. Usually goes closer to $45 'round here though.

Are you a reposado type dude as well? I used to like an~ejo the best, but then my dad (the only hard liquor he ever drinks is tequila, and rarely at that) told me real tequila drinkers drink reposado because it still reminds you of what you're drinking and I pretty much agree with him.

My preferred is reposado. but I like anejo occasionally, but anejo has the best flavor for me, overall. very tequilla without being obnoxious, if you will.

yeah, it usually goes for about forty-five to fity here, too, but a fucking gas station nearby is going out of business and they had a few bottles at thirty percent off, so I took advantage.

Don Julio is definetelly the holy grail ... smoothest tequila out there imho ... and the sneakiest too.

Fucking aye. I just had samplings from several brews. New Castle, Bass, Oatmeal Stout, and Dirty Dick Ale. All was fine and dandy with New Castle stealing the show. Low and behold Specially processed assorted cow endtrails do me end at the tail end of the night. As I pick up a steak chalupa and soft taco from Taco Bell. Ahhh my bowels, ohhh here comes the cold sweats!

I drank some John Courage Amber, Sam Smith's Taddy Porter, Red Seal Ale, and Stockyard Oatmeal Stout today.

God damn tired and sober.

Doomcifer said:
im getting pretty fucked on victory imperial stout, dogfishehead 90 in ipa and OLD FUCIN RUFFIAN barley wine ale niggaaahh,

this bar I went to last night had some Victory Pilsner on tap ... tried it a sip ... that shit is nasty ... tasted like melted vinyl car seats ... Jesus.

Picture290.jpg