damn i'm drunk -- the thread

im drunkj andf smy frienscfsds trued to rape me but hey atre bagyue anbvroke abkck amountainf spme namre thythingk that i;m btrying to be drunk rigthj nbow but im not im hammered but hahahahah i rule i udhfsu

Dick Sirloin said:
im drunkj andf smy frienscfsds trued to rape me but hey atre bagyue anbvroke abkck amountainf spme namre thythingk that i;m btrying to be drunk rigthj nbow but im not im hammered but hahahahah i rule i udhfsu
Good post.

I'm way too sober to be on the internet at midnight on a Saturday.

i just drove from durham to chapel hill anf back again and my firend puked on the side of my car but i got a baucuit so sall good

lurch70 said:
scored this today ... a real cheap 12pk of mixed Magic Hats ... those of you in the know, which one is good? (I only had #9 before) and a honey ale from the UK

beer.jpg

Try a "Blind 9" half Blind Faith half #9...if you dare!

and by the judgement of this other picture beside it on the google image search for vodka, fur, and russia, we can discern that he is also some sort of colourful homosexual bondage clown.

midori2.jpg

My closet homosexual token black friend drinks Midori. Shit is beyond gay like.

100% agave tequila is fucking ace. Anything less is bullshit.

I guess it isn't legal to call it "tequila" without being 100% agave, but I'm pretty sure lots of so-called tequila is, in fact, not.

At least that's what I've told myself in order to avoid drinking Cuervo ever again, while maintaining my booze snobbery. :dopey:

Patron is good, but I find a bit overrated (for the price anyhow). I'd rather drink Don Julio or Gran Centenario.

Ever had Cabo Wabo? I still can't get over the Sammy Hagar The Horrible tie-in.