damn i'm drunk -- the thread

anyone have this ... it's like the antichrist Jaeger ... czech poison ... about to have some leftovers from Xmas

becherovka2_800x600.jpg

i'd love to run around NYC trying to pronounce that name someday, half empty bottle in hand.

Me and a friend got high and watched episodes of the Simpsons season 7 and Peter Gabriel videos. It won triumphantly.

Well, I got really fucking trashed at the bars last night and I left my group of friends to go get cigarettes. For some reason, however, I decided it was a good idea to walk home. Here's the catch: my apartment is 7 miles away and part of the walk is through one of the worst crime areas in the state: Durham, NC. But I had on a leather jacket, so I was feeling badass. About 3:45am, after realizing that I've missed several calls from my friends, I hear someone yell at me from a passing car. It was my roommate, who was apparently taking a cab back to the apartment because his car keys were in my pocket for some reason. And so we take the cab back to his car (I was about a mile from home at this point) and on the ride back he tells me that he's going to the doctor today because he has a wart on his dick. Not like it affects me or anything, but that's gotta suck, considering he's gone crazy over his latest girlfriend. Anyway, it was an interesting night to say the least. Oh yeah, and I peed on the chancellor's house on the walk back.

doesn't NAD live around here?

RANCHO CUCAMONGA, California (AP) -- An intoxicated man who was shot to death last week in an apartment mistook a neighbor's unit for his own and broke in when his key wouldn't work, authorities said.

Hector Soto, 21, had recently moved to the apartment complex and had been out celebrating his upcoming graduation from a trade school, his stepfather, Robert Ward, said Monday.

Soto was "fairly well intoxicated" when his friends drove him home early Friday, said San Bernardino County Sheriff's Sgt. Tom Bradford. All the buildings in the complex look the same, he said.

Soto got into the wrong apartment through an open front window and headed to the bathroom, where he encountered the resident, a 65-year-old state prison counselor, authorities said.

They scuffled and the resident, thinking Soto was an intruder, shot him once. The shooter will not be charged, Bradford said.

"It's tragic. A real mess," he said. "I don't believe Soto intended to hurt anybody."

justin got back from the bars, it was cool, but my friends went somewhere else and I would have to show them my under21 ID and this chick with big boobs wants to do me, but she's onlya bout a 7/10, and I think I will stay away cause I like this other chick i ride the bus with and i think she wants me but i'm not sure and i'm sort of drunk but a depressed drunk tonight. help me out.