damn i'm drunk -- the thread

bitch ... went to Greenwich, CT ... my friend opened a British Pub there ... McDuffs Public House ... JK and Gugs ... we need to hit this place.

my God, was hanging out with literally shipping magnates that could put Paris Hiltons guy to shame, the guy who is a partner with my friend, his dad is like the man in charge at Merryl Lynch, worth about $500 mil ... I never felt so poor ... the chick next to us was wearing a watch worth at least $20K.

but you know what ... fucking totally down to earth people ... drunker then fuck ... even offered us weed.

Hey: if you like sitting around in ball-freezing cold in the woods and listening quietly to your relatives farting, go squirrel hunting.

Actually, that sounds a bit like black metal.

Had some friends over (two are chicks I wanna do) and we drank champagne and Grey Goose. It won. Somehow I'm not drunk.

As a side note, I just had an... interesting AIM convo with Doomcifer. I don't know why, but something about the convo intimated that it belonged in this thread...

Berube 684: fight for rome!
DEMIANxABRAXAS: go huns!
Berube 684: barbarian!
Berube 684: ave ave roma!
DEMIANxABRAXAS: is this doomcifer?
Berube 684: fuck you!
DEMIANxABRAXAS: fair enough

Then he signed off.

Dick Sirloin said:
Had some friends over (two are chicks I wanna do) and we drank champagne and Grey Goose. It won. Somehow I'm not drunk.

As a side note, I just had an... interesting AIM convo with Doomcifer. I don't know why, but something about the convo intimated that it belonged in this thread...

Berube 684: fight for rome!
DEMIANxABRAXAS: go huns!
Berube 684: barbarian!
Berube 684: ave ave roma!
DEMIANxABRAXAS: is this doomcifer?
Berube 684: fuck you!
DEMIANxABRAXAS: fair enough

Then he signed off.

HAHHAHAHHAHAH!!!!! I dont even remember that. I was so fucking wasted last night. Started drinking before the P Bruins game, after that was MNF. Seems I was listening to Holy Martyr when I pulled that move on you. :tickled: