damn i'm drunk -- the thread

BUMP

I've already been pregaming and am a bit drunk and we are about to go out to the bars (fake ID). SWEET.

i have a feeling i'll be posting here later. my lezzzzzzzbian wagon is full of beers and i'm off to a beering in like 10 minutes. BEER.

i got carded at the Booze Store today. i think i'm going to start whipping out my dick whenever asked that. "DOES THAT LOOK LIKE A 19 YEAR OLD'S DICK?!?! HUH!?!?" and then they'll say "no more like 11 year old" and then i'll have to punch a woman just like Tully.

I love boobies said:
i got carded at the Booze Store today. i think i'm going to start whipping out my dick whenever asked that. "DOES THAT LOOK LIKE A 19 YEAR OLD'S DICK?!?! HUH!?!?" and then they'll say "no more like 11 year old" and then i'll have to punch a woman just like Tully.

5 stars man, i'd try it but im not even 19 yet so my chances are worse then yours. I love only having to be 18 to buy beer etc.

seriously though, i'm closing in on 30 and i discovered a large patch of grey hairs just last night I DON'T LOOK THAT YOUNG ANYMORE. actually it doesn't really bother me, it's just sorta silly.

I am pretty sure I am the youngest person on this here forum, makes me feel kind of special. I am 18 by the way, just.

I am not drunk, but I was last night, got into the Hollandia beer, decided that this stuff is only good for:
A) Drinking 1 at a time
B) Beer bonging

This thread needs more crazy-drunken-antics stories, let me kick it off with one, last night everyone was so drunk that when some guys tried to pick a fight with us, Jon (my guitarist) just dropped his pants and wandered off, no-one was game to hit a guy with no pants on. After that it became something of a trend and everyone got their pants off while we walked around town. My other guitarist got a little carried away and got down to his briefs.

Rock'n'roll.

i'm not entirely sober. hung out with some dicks, went to the hills, talked some shit about edumacation and sports, drank some beer, and now i'm home again. gonna drink a Deschutes Black Butte Porter, read some more Lovecraft, and pass the god damn out.

Got drunk with my cousin after the christmas thing, we went to HOOTERS and our waitress was a chick i messaed around with in high schiool so we got some pitchers. Now we are both drunk, he's passed out, and me and my uncle and cousin and grandffather are getting up at 4am to hunt squirrells with rifles haha and i just ate ckihicken

thanks for bupming this, i got drunk again tonight. but it ruled beacase...... well i'm drunk, what else do you wnt.

i Jusr realized that 4am is only 4 hours away from midnight. weird. I should probably go to sleep.

i th9ink i'll have one more beer tonight. i had.... ummmm 2 Drop Top Ambers, 1 big Arrogant Bastard, 2 Firestone Barrell Ale, and now i'll have one Deschutes Porter to cap off the evening.

and then read Lovecraft and forget what i read tomorrow. oh shit il eft my basses in teh car, gotsa go getsem.