damn i'm drunk -- the thread

hahaha how many people on here maintain social contact? thank fucking god im one of them.

Ellestin said:
You're mixing up the cause and the effect :tickled:

you are saying that moose hates people and lives in a small town by choice?

i doubt it ... me thinks he lives at home .. not by choice :loco:

now, if you are older and you have developed a long hate relationship with the human race and THEN moved to some desolate area ... ok .. i'll buy that

MajestikMøøse said:
well, I mean... have you seen the kind of sheep that populate the university system these days?

yes ... YOU are one of them ... and I mean that in the kindest possible way.

why does everyone think they are so above everyone else on the planet? ... seriously ... yes, of course there are some truths to it.

but, when you are in school ... those are your peers really.

In the small town, I have few people to deal with, but all the idiots there know me. In the city there's one million idiots to deal with, but I don't have to deal with anyone.

I feel equally alienated in both social environments.

yes ... YOU are one of them ... and I mean that in the kindest possible way.

how endearing.

why does everyone think they are so above everyone else on the planet? ... seriously ... yes, of course there are some truths to it.

but, when you are in school ... those are your peers really.

I don't feel that I'm above anyone. I just feel alienated by surroundings, no matter WHERE I am. My attitudes have nothing to do with where my upbringing was, they developed out of my interactions with people I've met.

Lur said:
why is the drunk thread getting introspective. stop it.

did someone say innerspeculum?

50778.jpg

small towns attract a greater ratio of scum-quality people than cities do. I grew up in a town of 1000, moved to a town of 2000 (now its the shithole and the town of 1000 is a huge tourist trap. Lots of germans go there. Look up pacific rim national park. )

I'm not drunk, but i'm doped up on cold medicine and the haze of a fever.

hahahahahaha nicely done.

i had 4 beerz tonight. fuckin Red Tail Ale and Scram Adams Boston Shitz.

DRUG ADDICT.

when searching for a new check book to pay da rent i noticed my small w33d collection. might toke up in a bit myself. :Spin:

feel the need to post here, since i'm hosted and atloas.

fuk. god damn, bro's birthday tongith, i burne dhim a CD0R of Carcass, Arghososhitz, Swans, ummmmmm OPmnium Gatherum ahhh.... i forget what else. OH GOD DAMN CLOOLOURS HAZE WATF!!!!!!!!!1111111111

Colour Haze is like the best shit i've heard all year. :kickass:

Beer and muppets. :kickass:

Now i'm watching lots of live vide shitz I have on a DVD that I just randomly downloaded.

i've decided that i'd nail angela gossow if I had the chance, but that arch enemy is rather meh now.