damn i'm drunk -- the thread

I was good last night with my 12-pack of Sam Adams Winter Lager....then I had to pour that snifter of red wine. :ill: I drank half of it, blacked out, and was awaken by my girlfriend downstairs on my couch at 5am. wtf?

recent mix for getting a nice buzz and staying there the whole night ...

2 beers .. .then 1 glass of red wine ... then 1 straight scotch or the like ... then just nurse some beers as the night goes on.

nice buzz ...

i have two methods:

drink a beer
repeat until bored/drunk/asleep.

alternatively:

drink a whisky
repeat until bored/drunk/asleep.

uf574.jpg

BEEEEEEEEER! Jager weed beer beer beer beeer beer beer beer, beer shit besides some dudes house, beer beer weed weed weed jager heineken beer.

:headbang:

i was absolutely fucking annihilated last night. 3 beers plus up to 2 bottles of wine (both were empty this morning, i don't remember drinking them though).

woke up at 6:30am on the wrong side of the couch wearing one slipper and sitting on a book. wtf.

Im drinking the fuck out of R&R whiskey, however it is neither Rich nor Rare, but its still Canadian "Whisky." Why am I going to drink a gallon of this shit tonight? Right before I almost move in with my new woman, after fucking her, I find out she moonlights as a stripper, so I go ballistic and punch a running board, thus breaking a metacarpal. A fucking stripper. IVE BEEN HAVING SEX WITH A STRIPPER. Shitty day, good drunken fucking night.

What? :lol:

Big deal. Move on. It's pussy. Get checked if need be. Get more pussy. Repeat.

Just take it easy with the whole "moving in" thing. Aren't you only like 17 yrs old?

Unless this is all ghey and lying, n/m.