damn i'm drunk -- the thread

i cleaned out the liquor collection last night, which consisted of 2 glasses of sherry, 1 whisky, and 1 screwdriver. oh and a nice bottle of firestone porter, my first real dark beer of the season. since guiness is pretty wal-mart when it comes to dark beer. :loco:

Tranquillian said:
Finlandia is RAW. Pure Vodka kills you.
no it just gets you really drunk and then you wake up naked and bloody under the table or something.

Hello thread I've been missing you, it's late/early and I can't sleep any more

finlandia fucking sucks. that shit is almost as bad as gortons. okay no it's not, but it's still not very good.

i only drank 3 beers tonight and i'm drunk! well they were big beers of 6% 10% and 6% respectively.

okay, 24985 year old jim beam .:>>>>>>>>>> new bottle

seriuolsy, you guys should see this bottle, it's fucknig ancient. it's also REaLLY GOOD. the bottle has a price sticker saying $5.69 on it and it's a 750ml bottle, that shit costs $11.99 these days. holy shit this is probably 20 years old.

lozl i'm on my 4th drink of the night. strong shit on them beers.

hey i'm drinking well aged jim beam right now, i have no pot to piss in. no ham to sammitch in, whatever.

13 votes, 4.46 average.

fucking sad you fags, why don't some of you enjoy having a good time with life?!?!

According to our records you have already voted on this thread. Changing votes is not allowed.
fuck yolu.

god damn nad said:
the bottle has a price sticker saying $5.69 on it and it's a 750ml bottle, that shit costs $11.99 these days. holy shit this is probably 20 years old.

wtf? that shit costs $35 here.

America > me