damn i'm drunk -- the thread

MFJ said:
I talk to him often and he's doing just fine, so sleep easy at night knowing this.

Actually, me talking to him prompted me to bump this thread in his honor, hopefully so that he might come back in the drunken state that we all love him in., but alas, no.

beeeeer. $5.75 a glass... i bought my buddy 3!!!! I had like... 9. FUcking hammmmmmmmmerred.

anthrax. ownz.
nevermore. ownz.
megadave/deth. ownz.

life of agony = shitfest omfg want to deafen myself.
bobaflex = star wars knockoff shitfest. wow. crap. but bette rthan LoA.
Fear Facotory = meh.

life of agony fucking rules god dammit!!! or at least they did like 10 years ago, don't know about now.

i had like 5 beers tonight. not drunk. lost like $0.38 at poker and had a nice acoustic jam, then talked about octopi and dead hookers w/ da band. good times!

One Inch Man said:
life of agony fucking rules god dammit!!! or at least they did like 10 years ago, don't know about now.

i had like 5 beers tonight. not drunk. lost like $0.38 at poker and had a nice acoustic jam, then talked about octopi and dead hookers w/ da band. good times!
they might have. but i'd rather hear slipknot compared to how they sounded tonight.

wow, that sucks. dude you should still check out ugly by them, from 1996.

just cuz everyone should, since it's like, one of the coolest rock albums ever made. :cool:

One Inch Man said:
wow, that sucks. dude you should still check out ugly by them, from 1996.

just cuz everyone should, since it's like, one of the coolest rock albums ever made. :cool:

I trust your judgement, and as such I will check out said album. Perhaps they are like fera factory. Decent on CD, total fecal matter live.

I want this flag

jager.jpg

Deutschjäger!