damn i'm drunk -- the thread

Demilich said:
Isn't it kinda pathetic that at 7%alcohol, they're higher than most major North American beers?
Correction, higher than most MAINSTREAM North American beers. Oh and it's 5%, not 7%. :)

It's also higher than most stouts, including Guinness. Moral of the story is don't judge a beer by its alcohol content, unless all you want to do is get fuckin' hammered. :D

Been spending the whole night at the office, two thirds of it on this wretched forum - haven't sobered a bit. Damn... Can you get drunk just digitally inhaling drunk posts from drunk people?

Demilich said:
Isn't it kinda pathetic that at 7%alcohol, they're higher than most major North American beers?

Excuse me , what? :ill:
And this is coming from a light drinker .. :)

hah, when my brother wakes up I will fucking kill him. He, me and two friends got wasted last night and first of all, on the way here one of the friends was going to kill himself jumping from a bridge so I ran there tostop him only I ran to the wrong bridge and had to run back home again. THEN after a while at home we armwrestled and I beat my older brother so he got pissed and said OHYEAH YOU WIN ARMWRESTLE SO NOT A REAL FIGHT so I had to kick his ass. After he gave up he attacked me again as soon as I looked away rhough, but I kicked his ass again and again until he just coukldn't take it no more, but he still deserves at least another asskicking because he bit me to bleeding a few times, one of my fingers, my shoulder and my arm still hurt and I fucking hope he'll be hung over toyda. The cops came three times because neighbours complained and if I get thrown out my brother will be crippled.

DRUNK I ARE!
But, nothing insightful to post. Plus, I can type straight. Well shit on me. *Goes for a wank.*

so what the fuck, he quit forums due to internet addiction but stays on instant message bullshit?

isn't that like quitting beer and hitting whiskey instead?

One Inch Man said:
so what the fuck, he quit forums due to internet addiction but stays on instant message bullshit?

isn't that like quitting beer and hitting whiskey instead?

Well, I shouldn't have said often, but I talk to him more than plenty of other people on my list.