damn i'm drunk -- the thread

I got pretty hammered last night, more than I've been in quite some time. Today I went to the desert and moved a bunch of rocks and heavy equipment all day, then had a few beers. I had pretty much zero hangover, must've been that gallon bottle of Gatorade I drank between beers last night.

fotmbm said:
uuurghh.. This thread = me. My brother said I almost scored last night but when I woke up there was no female in sight so apparently I fucked it up (instead of just fucking it).

daaamn! next time then!

To drink or not to. Did some stupid shit last weekend, so I maybe shouldn't, but if I'' go to see 2 boring bands and then Anekdoten, the changes are bad, that there's no way I'm sober this night.

I jsut started drinking... I need to stay non-passed out until 11 at least 'cos then the Auberon gig starts and after that there's Satariel... Wish me luck!

Oh yes, I had 6 pack of 0,5 on fridge (only 4,5%) and had to get some extra already, but it seems, that within few hours those are gone too. I do have one bottle of cold Koskenkorva (only 38%) on my fridge, but nothing to blend it. Last thursday I was at the bar and did some stupid things and almost got myself kicked from my relationship, so now that the beer is almost gone, should I a) drink the Koskenkorva and pass out b) drink some of it and head to the bar c) whatta hell is this option?

Hey, I've ben listening Metallica's And Justice DEMOS all day, so that's not so far of reach...fuck this Fata Morgana, I'll start the Metalica again!!½

today there will be some heavy drinking going on ... the weather blows ... so it is all going to be indoor drinking time.

tomorrow Kreator/Vader show ...more drinking ... meeting gugs too :D

just got back from a Polish Restaurant had some sausages and pierogies ... managed to have 3-4 beers already and am nice and buzzzzzzed !!!

best part ... it's not even 6PM yet :kickass: