damn i'm drunk -- the thread

Onto the Belhaven Scottish Ale now, this is very different. Not cold enough either dammit, but I couldn't wait!

he Moonkultdawn: well
The Moonkultdawn: admittedly
The Moonkultdawn: I've had
The Moonkultdawn: LOTS
ArdorAbortion: lots being...
The Moonkultdawn: hm
The Moonkultdawn: hang on
ArdorAbortion: hahaha
The Moonkultdawn: two thumbspaces
The Moonkultdawn: on a twothumbspaces radius bottle
The Moonkultdawn: do the math
ArdorAbortion: wha
ArdorAbortion: t
ArdorAbortion: in gods name
The Moonkultdawn: you'll need pi
ArdorAbortion: are you talking about
ArdorAbortion: hahaha
ArdorAbortion: ....
ArdorAbortion: hahahaha
ArdorAbortion: no shit
ArdorAbortion: but man
ArdorAbortion: im talking ounces
ArdorAbortion: man
The Moonkultdawn: which is 3.1415something
ArdorAbortion: im a bit intoxicated
ArdorAbortion: dont
ArdorAbortion: confuse me right now.
The Moonkultdawn: hahaha
The Moonkultdawn: if I got up and stood
The Moonkultdawn: I'd probably collapse
ArdorAbortion: id fall into oblivion :D
The Moonkultdawn: hooray for chairs

How is that bottle coming along? I cant' deciverfdfkrekrj hwtFUCK deciverfHSIT decifer (???) "thumbspaces."

de·ci·pher Audio pronunciation of "decipher" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (d-sfr)
tr.v. de·ci·phered, de·ci·pher·ing, de·ci·phers

1. To read or interpret (ambiguous, obscure, or illegible matter). See Synonyms at solve.
2. To convert from a code or cipher to plain text; decode.

I just read the first 20 pages of this while getting drunk myself. It was fuckin hilarious. I'm kinda drunk now. It's become an effort not to make spelling errors. Only one beer left. Fuck.

WHoa, first post evAr by a n00b and it's in a drunk thread.

Times like this make all the shite promos worthwhile.

hmmm hey, says he's an engineer.... sopuinds like me before I discovered the GLORY OF ALCOHOL AND BLACK METAL DEATHMETAL IS FOR FAGGOtS WIMPS AND POSEURS

This can contains a special floating widget which allows you to enjoy the smooth full bodied flavour of this unique Scottish ale. Do not Tamper.

Aye aye cap'n.

sounds like guiness

hey , I wonder if I have some of that around... it would make perfect revenge to my sister's slut (boyfriend) for eating MY CHILI....

iI mean seriously... come in my house, sleep in my bed! even FUCK MY SISTER! but don't you dare eat my chili

well, my friend (moreso NoLordy's friend) Glenn did this for me:

wvodka.png

The only thing that sucked was when I woke up on my couch at 7am (back door wide open, VCR blue screen filling the room, somehow covered in blanket) was I didn't finish half of my last beer and had to pour it out. :(

I just got a phone call "I'm in a bar getting drunk by myself, and there's a bunch of old people here so I put on My Michelle on the jukebox and they all covered their ears." That ruled.

Meh, need to back off on the booze again I'm getting that drinking-too-often-bitterness again. Hate that shit.