damn i'm drunk -- the thread

Damn this IPA is really kicking in, I didn't eat much dinner tonight.

Also I am the 6th most postingest member of UM.com. That is fucking PATHETIC. If I didn't have 6 chicks after me right now I'd feel like a total lop. Holy shit, 6 and 6. I need another 6. I bought exactly 6 beers tonight! YES!!!

MajestikMøøse said:
so who thinks I should finish this vodka bottle and possibly die in the process?
I have consumed an entire 750mL bottle of liquor in one sitting on two separate occasions, and I do not recommend it.

But you're young! Do what you need to do.

Black Winter Day said:
you dont have six chix my pals ; life iast mfari fair
Yes I do but 3 are FAT and only one has given me any tang (she was the only one I asked though, so I'm still 1/1). I hope the other two rule, they are e-bints that won't leave me along, but they're hot so I don't mind. BLAIk.

I didn't hork on either occasion by the way. Once you get that drunk horking doesn't really happen, you just die a little and then recover if you're lucky.

It's funny, I've consumed multiple beers 3 times this week (M, W, and now F) but I'm still at about 1/14978th level I was in college. God damn how did I graduate?

Whoa. I haven't had vodka in a long time. The only hard liquor I drink anymore are from the whiskey families, and quite sparingly. I think that shit took some years off my life. As long as they are the wheelchair adult diaper wearing years, I'm cool with it.

hahahahahah WINNAR

1. Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.

Good because I had more to say ANYHOW.

GLEN BENTON!!!!!!!!!!111