damn i'm drunk -- the thread

NyQuil NyQuil NyQuil, we love you! You giant fucking Q!

Ever wake up in the middle of a NyQuil coma? It's weird. I did once, I woke up, wanted to get up, but COULDN'T MOVE OR SCREAM. I just lay there motionless with my eyes open looking around thinking "get up! get up damn you get up!" Then I passed out again.

a guy I work with just tried that new cold medicine you stick in your nose with a q-tip. it was worth it just to see him stick that thing into his nasal orifices.
ZicamColdRemedySwabs.jpg

I'll tell ya what. These muscle relaxers I am taking mix really well with a few beers. I overdid it a couple weeks ago though and it wasn't pretty. It felt like I was tripping on acid all over again.

I smoked some weed last week that made me love everybody I've ever met. I was getting ready to just go through my phone number list and call EVERYONE and tell them how awesome they were, but I was immobilized for about 6 hours straight.

I'm off to get beer and smokes in a few minutes, gonna be solo buzzo NADo tonight.

BOREED
BEERORED
BABQABROED

Picture002.jpg

Think I'm going to watch Creepshow on DVD (scored for $5 NEW a few weeks ago) when I get all fucked up. This is gonna be cool.

Hurricane warning in SO FUCKING CAL. They aren't huge, but there have been a few this year (just one today even) that have done a bit of damage. WEIRD.

Just opened my Stone Ruination IPA, oh my fuck the smell from the hops nearly knocked me on me bum. WOW first sip. Now that is some fucking hops. Not for pussies.

One Inch Man said:
Just opened my Stone Ruination IPA, oh my fuck the smell from the hops nearly knocked me on me bum. WOW first sip. Now that is some fucking hops. Not for pussies.

DUDE! I was talking about that shit in another thread a few months back. That shit rules...hoppy isn't even the word. I dig the gargoyle and the lil' story on the bottle. Ya, I know, I am such a sucker for the marketing scheme. :tickled:

Stone is good shit, I had one of these long ago but I don't remember it.

The hoppiest beer ever = Marin County Double IPA. They have a strong IPA as it is, but what they do is they double the hops for that brew. My bro and I had a few about a year ago, it took us each about 45 minutes to finish the things they were so strong. Worth every sip, plus it cleared up my sinuses!

Yes, yes you do. Marin County Brewing is some of the most amazing stuff in the world, their San Quentin Breakout Stout is AWESOME.

12324.jpg

http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/marin-eldridge-grade-white-knuckle-double-ipa/12324/

Seriously though, California is known for its wine which is all well and good but the beer is the real cheese. Even the lesser quality breweries are fucking outstanding, and there are breweries EVERYWHERE.