damn i'm drunk -- the thread

That song is the best part, but the whole thing kicks ass. No, I'm wrong. The puking scene is the best part. Oh man does that rule.

I'm drunk! Kinda. I'm on about 7 drinks tonight, whoa does one's tolerance go down when you don;'t drink too muchl.

I went to a parrty last night and can confirm:
whoa does one's tolerance go down when you don;'t drink too muchl.
After probably about nine or ten shots and a beer–it was the beer that did it, not to mention stopping drinking for a bit and then starting drinking again–I blacked out and found myself on the pavement behind the house with a puddle of puke in the bushes with this guy poking me and asking if I was alright. Luckily, my friends found me before they went back to the dorm.

That sucked.

Oh yeah, so before driving home after drinking too much at the second bar tonight, I walked around the local university (UCR) and tipped over 6 trash can, pissed on a seat in one women's bathroom, smoked in said women's bathroom, and rammed into 4 vending machines (shoulder first) breaking the lights therein. It sobered me up.

I'M A COLLEGE GRADUATE. :kickass:

Shit I just remembered in the midst of all the carnage I caused tonight, I walked up to a campus ATM machine and started pressing random buttons and then flipping off the camera.

THEY'RE OUT TA GET ME!!!
THEY WON'T CATCH ME!!!
I'M FUCKIN' INNOCENT!!!
THEY WON'T BREAK ME!!!

:kickass:

Best slef-monologue I've ever had: "hey you're drunk as fuck, you should go smoke that weed your dad gave you 8 months ago."

So I did. And I am so fucking stoned right now that... that... that I'm about to call that big-assed bitch that told me "I'm interested in u" about a week ago.

Holy shit. Stooooooooooooooooooooned

One Inch Man said:
Oh yeah, so before driving home after drinking too much at the second bar tonight, I walked around the local university (UCR) and tipped over 6 trash can, pissed on a seat in one women's bathroom, smoked in said women's bathroom, and rammed into 4 vending machines (shoulder first) breaking the lights therein. It sobered me up.

I'M A COLLEGE GRADUATE. :kickass:

I'm just curious, I've often seen you mention druken driving in the posts in this thread, is it just you or is it more or less accepted "over there"? :loco:
Anyway here it's more or less anathema and they fill you with horrible facts and statistics at traffic school about the dangers of driving under the influence.

They do that here too. I think it is somewhat more accepted in the U.S., but you are still oversaturated with facts and videos and commercials and such.

I was wasted on unbelievable amounts of moonshine on Thursday so of course I have no idea what happened that evening other than that westarted it off with poker with some greek guys and I woke up with several bruisesand bumps on my head and I was still drunk on school friday morning andkept falling and walking into things, I think the teacher didn't notice

spaffe said:
I'm just curious, I've often seen you mention druken driving in the posts in this thread, is it just you or is it more or less accepted "over there"? :loco:
People here drive just to go to the corner store 10 seconds away, and people get drunk. So yeah, it happens a lot.

Last night I wasn't hosed until I got home and decided to drink half a bottle of sherry while watching the Boondock Saints. Usually now I sleep in my car for a few hours if I'm drunk, but when I was younger I drove drunk a lot. Dumbass.

I hardly ever get drunk anymore. The last couple of years, I've mostly been limiting myself to a bottle of wine and maybe a sixpack of beer. If I'm out on the town, I may have a drink or three, but never so much that I get really drunk... And I don't even really know why...

drunk.jpg

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: actually, it's wine :D

and this sounds sissy but i took nyquil and tomorrow i will be in a constant hazy battle of almost vomiting and falling down laughing on an imaginery rollercoaster :yuk:
i HATE nyquil and it hates me, but its all we had to calm my cold from hell down.
yarrrrrrrrghies