damn i'm drunk -- the thread

Did I say that? Yeah when I'm up at 3am most of you fuckers are gone. Nico and sometimes neal and lurch are around.

Man, the idea of this for an avatar was better than the execution. Too small to be LOLZ funny.

Black Winter Day said:
HAHAHAHAHASHAHDFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHHA
AJASHAHSDAHJAJAJAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHA

aASJDJAJAJAJJAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

you now realize that I can't carry on a conversation with you anymore because it makes me glimpse your avatar and laugh nonstop for a minute, right?

GENIUS on both sides, I must say! PURE FUCKING GENIUS!
Doomcifer said:
LMFAOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not to mention confusing
THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!!!

Did I say that? Yeah when I'm up at 3am most of you fuckers are gone. Nico and sometimes neal and lurch are around.
yeah, when I have a MINI rally at 7am or some hot date that never calls back :erk: ... I can be found online at 6AM EST

I've yet to go on any WRX meets/rallies/races or anything. Now that I have some decent tires I should... I did do a nice dirt run out in the desert last weekend though, bottomed out pretty hard about 3 times. o_O

Hey are there any deserts in Canada? I'm getting bored down here, but I have to live near a desert or I'll go crazy and kill a bunch of pastry chefs (seriously).

Technically I live next to the desert, but it gets almost as hot here during the summer and I grew up in the middle of nowhere out there. I'll be in Canada sometime next year, probably around spring. Need to scope out those deserts.

I love the desert because it can be 120ºF (and higher) during the summer but snows in the winter.

One Inch Man said:
Technically I live next to the desert, but it gets almost as hot here during the summer and I grew up in the middle of nowhere out there. I'll be in Canada sometime next year, probably around spring. Need to scope out those deserts.

I love the desert because it can be 120ºF (and higher) during the summer but snows in the winter.

dudeee we can get together and DRUNK

(like I am now)

ragu-sauce.jpg

Tonight I had seven pints of John Smith's...and it's so sad that I'm on here. After xmas, I'll have finished working and once again you won't see hide nor hair of me when I'm drunk :)

How to spend quality time with yourself on a Friday night:

mortalitypantera.jpeg

Also just to show that this is the DARKEST beer I've ever come across, this is a knife stuck in it. Only when the knife actually displaces the beer out of the way can you see through this stuff. BLACK AS NIGHT AND DEATH. It's extremely smooth too. California beer is the best.

mortality.jpeg

Whoa, there's a shitload of cool stuff in the background of the knife picture, wonder if anyone will recognize my fun toys.

This sucks I want to increase my buzz ever so slightly, but all I have is a 10% big beer, whiskey, and cognac. If I wanted to get fucked up I'd be set, but I just want to be slightly more buzzed than I am right now. Ooh I have some Godiva liquer leftover from when I had a chick here all the time, but I'll feel like a pussy if I drink that.

Also I really want to play Baldur's Gate some more, but I'm busy listening to Pantera.

Man, I have a lot of problems tonight. :loco: