damn i'm drunk -- the thread

Recap of tonight, a fucking Wednesday:

-leave work 10 minutes early
-go out for coffee with a currently married ex-girlfriend with giant titties, buy some shits at Barnes and Noble.
-go to a bro's house and drink some beer
-go to get some more beer (3rd trip total amongst people), fail because store is closed
-do my laundry at said bro's house
-come back, harmonize vocals with some new material with my guitarist (I don't sing)
-watch a shitload of Beck videos (I need to do more drugs)
-go into hot tub whilst blasting Jethro Tull
-go to fucking work at 4am
-go to 7-11 buy more smokes and lots of Gatorade
-home at 5am, not going back to work until at least.............. Friday

Whee.

well...i'm not drunk. but i had a dream this morning that i was and that i got arrested for it. so there! and everything that i picked up had alcohol in it, everything! i couldn't help it bah! :bah:

I left the bar too early tonight, but did so to avoid getting fucked up and not making it to LA tomorrow. Oh well, at least I got to drink some beers and see some naked chicks (some Playboy poker game at the bar).

So I didn't consider myself drunk tonight, but flipping through the channels at nearly 2am I came across across Oprah and thought she looked hot.

Fuck me, time for sleep.

5am drunken food binge:

2 tacos
1 chicken sammitch
and now, off to the fridge for some pie. FAWKING HUNGRAY!!!!

dman I'm hosed. God damn lots of shtis, like 7 beers and several bottle drags of Jagersheister, then we went to the hills, I broke a lot of shit, and we tipped over a car that has been sitting up there for a month. All in all a good evening. Here's a picture, taken fro mmy new work camera/cell phone, of the first beer:

Picture004.jpeg

Erik if yo ucare to upload this to the OCFFIICLA ROAYL CARNAGE SHTIS feel free, I'm too damn lazy/dumb to email you right now.