damn i'm drunk -- the thread

summer: beer > wine
winter: wine > beer

I love wine ... chiraz, merlot ... one glass and the buzz is on

I spent the evening getting drunk, going to the hills, watching NIN on dvd, and then looking at all kinds of sick as fuck pictures on the internet with friends (goatse, pain4, collage, happythoughts, etc.). Hope I don't have nightmares.

Anyone who says wine is for pussies is a fucking pussy. Wine is excellent when properly matched to the correct food. I prefer beer over it any day of the week, but I digress.

got fucked up last night on almost 1.5 liter bottle of fresh wine from a local Long Island winery ... had to drive home through Staten ISland, Brooklyn and then Queens after that ... that was not a smart move

This past Sunday I got back to my hotel from dinner and a few beers with JayKeeley in NYC. Had a very slight buzz, watched some TV, found a bottle of whiskey on the floor. Drank it. Wandered around the city for a bit, then the last thing I remember is getting continually fed Sapphire gin and tonic, fumbling with a bathroom lock, then asking several times how much a shot of Johnny Walker Blue Label would cost ($35). Memory ceases to function around 11pm, I wake up in my hotel room at 9am with a business card from the New West (I think) in my wallet with the names of several beers on them.

I need to severely cut back on the booze now. *cue laughter*

I got drunk and stoned tonight but I just ate a Whatchamacallit so I'm feeling... still a little drunk and stoned. Big Lebowski calls!

FUCK BITCHES FUCK BITCHES FUCK BITCHES FUCK BITCHES FUCK BITCHES FUCK BITCHES FUCK BITCHES FUCK BITCHES FUCK BITCHES FUCK BITCHES FUCK BITCHES FUCK BITCHES FUCK BITCHES

Sorry.

I'm lighting bottle rockets off my porch while watching The Big Lebowski, and I'm farting.

hahahhaah this night rules so much.